pluto parade accident -unanswered questions

s25843

How would you feel if it was one of your relatives or close friends and we were laughing at the situation?

Its bad enough you HAD to bring a 3 day old thread back up

Think Before you act

Tim G

Originally posted by Security
Ok guys. I am honestly completely sorry. I didn't think my post would have such an impact. I am truly sorry and I wish no one would hold this against me. I honestly meant nothing and once again I am truly truly sorry.

NO!!! You're too late with this...

Please, delete ALL of your posts...

The victim was VERY close and beloved, to some of the people here...

Like some have mentioned, Log on, under a new name, and stay low...

And if you DO post messages like this again in the future, the webmaster will probabely block your IP...

Send a PM (private message) too ALL of the people you offended,
and INDEED you offended them... Apologize to them personally..

IMO You're still lucky that you haven't got your account suspended.

mkt

When a paradise is lost go straight to Disney™
Premium Member
Javier was a good man and a friend of mine. What you did was not forgivable and condemnable in my eyes. I do not forgive you.

CAPTAIN HOOK

Ok guys. I am honestly completely sorry. I didn't think my post would have such an impact. I am truly sorry and I wish no one would hold this against me. I honestly meant nothing and once again I am truly truly sorry.
For Gods sake - engage your brain before putting your sick thoughts on these boards - A lot of people knew this poor guy and are / will be extremely offended by you remarks :fork:

WeirdOne

I am disgusted by that post. I've known many entertainment CMs and it is hard work and dangerous work! You owe an appology not only to those you offended, but all ENTERTAINMENT CMs because they risk their lives (not to that extent), but they take many risks a day to provide smiles and laughs to millions of people. I want to be one of them and God forbid that I'm ever trapped under a float, but I would certianly NEVER EVER want people laughing at my tragic demise.

It's a sick sad world...

- The WeirdOne :D

cherrynegra

Sigh....I hope this teaches you that one should always THINK before opening their mouth to speak. It's one thing for people to suspect you're an idiot. It's another to open your mouth and confirm it.

Shaman

People make mistakes...personally apology accepted...for me its easy to forgive becuase I did not know the victim...for others its a lot more difficult...and that is surely understandable...

Hopefully you'll be more sensitive next time!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom