Pleasure Island To Close Sept.28...Where O' Where To Go College Program!!

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
I see HOB on Sunday becoming even more full and I see people actually at Atlantic Dance Hall.

Perhaps Citywalk will benefit, and Ale House will be even more densely packed.

As for Comedy, the only choices now are in Downtown Orlando, so I hope the CP's learn how to navigate I-4 :)

sandybobandy

I see HOB on Sunday becoming even more full and I see people actually at Atlantic Dance Hall.

Perhaps Citywalk will benefit, and Ale House will be even more densely packed.

As for Comedy, the only choices now are in Downtown Orlando, so I hope the CP's learn how to navigate I-4 :)

I'm anxious to see if Atlantic Dance does get more popular. I've been there at least 15 times and have never seen more than 10 people in there. :)

In all honesty I really didn't go to PI that much as a CP. There are plenty of other options, HOB on Sundays, Bdubs almost any night of the week, Ale House on Tuesdays, downtown Orlando, which isn't that hard if you get an $8 per person Karoke cab. Most CP's didn't really enjoy PI that much anyway since their underage friends couldn't get in.

vwayfan123

when i was there the had the party bus wich picked people up from vista and chatham every first thursday of the month i think...or something like that. do they still do that?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom