Pleasure Island: Favorite Clubs

NeedABreak

Original Poster
We got back not to long ago from our frist trip to WDW in far to long. I went to my 21st B-day and go to spend it in The Adventuers Club. Problem is, we are heading back next november and the video I shot has all my friends saveing up to tag along. I didn't see most of the rest of Pleasure Island and they are expecting me to guide this trip. I guess all I really wanna know is which clubs are your favotites and why.

Atta83

8trax and adv club. Im an 80's girl at heart. Beach Club has some good live music. But those are my favs......

Mmmmmm Paradise Beach Bucket Sounds good right now....yum

NeedABreak

Original Poster
Thanks for help guys. I was born in 83 but i should have been 73, I love 80's stuff and classic rock (just one wierd thing about me) With the group I am takeing I think the only club we will skip with be BET. Guess we should plan for two nights in PI. I can' wait!!!!!!!

togasports

Absolutely love 8trax, The Beach club is often hit or miss depending on the group that is in there. Some nights its hoppin' others its dead.

togasports

I honestly am not 100% sure on the schedule. I'm sure if you called some random Disney # you prob. could find out who is playing when.

BadTigger

if you want a young crowd go to "MOTIONS", if you want to have fun go to "8trax", if you want some rock and roll go to "Beach Club", if you like women don't go to "manaquines". You should get a pass that gets you in all the clubs this way you can bounce around. Also go on a thursday night, its free for Cast memebers and draws just about every CP so there is lots of college chicks running around.

jesserin

Well said about the "if you want's" BadTigger - very well said... :D We love the Adventure's Club, and the Comedy Club - my hubby hates to dance so as much as I love the other ones - we usually just stick to these two unless we go with friends...

BadTigger

I should have also mentioned, if you have a car or feel like taking a cab head down to Church Street Station in downtown Orlando, if you wan to do some clubbin that place is off the hook, and its kinda the same set-up the whole area is closed off to traffic and a boat load of clubs all in one area.

lamarvenoy

There seem to be alot more trouble makers than before on PI. Last time I was there in May I got in a fight at Motion when some guy groped my wife and he was quick to swing when I approached him. We had been at PI for 2 hours and I said to her earlier that I could feel the tension often present when trouble is lurking. I know the feeling cause being from Sarasota I grew up at the bars on Siesta Key and Spring Break brings college people by the truck load. That predatory local feeling was present.Hopefully it was just an isolated case but I won't go back in Summertime.

cheshiresmile

the adventurer's club is definately my fave, hathaway brought me up to dance with him last time, while another cm sang a song about a girl with tattoos(i have many). one of my most memorable wdw experiences ever! it's also me and my dad's hangout whenever we go. this guy dana, one of the bartenders in a sweetheart. i can't wait to share the place with my fiance in nov., he's never been before(how deprived!)!

11/12-11/16 2005 renee

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom