Please stay home

My wife and I are going to Disney World in July this year for a week. Arriving July 19 and leaving July 26. I would appreciate if all of you would stay home so we can have the parks to ourselves during this time. I don't think it's too much to ask. When we return, we'll reward everyone for staying home by telling you what a great time we had and showing you pictures of what you could have done if you didn't cancel your trip.
So on behalf of myself and my wife I thank you. I'll stay home for you on your trip.
Mike:D

careship

I am leaving on the 20th of July for home after 8 wonderful days. Will that be good enough? I promise to leave the place just as I found it.

GenerationX

Are you sure this is what you want, mikerab? Maybe I watched too many Scooby Doo cartoons as a kid, but there's something oddly eerie about having the park entirely to yourself. :lookaroun

mikerab

Account Suspended
Original Poster
I appreciate the effort from all of you. I'll leave promptly on the 26th so the next person can roam the "World" without bumping into a single person. No jockying for position for a parade and no waiting in line for that sweet roll at "Staring Rolls." I wish I would have thought of this earlier. I guess the only problem is that only 52 people could go to Disney World in a year if we all stay a week.
Thanks again. My wife says thanks too.
Mike:wave:

mikerab

Account Suspended
Original Poster
Originally posted by Maria
Don´t worry, I will stay home during all of your trips, at least, for the rest of this year. ;)
Nah, that's OK, you can come. That is YOU in that picture isn't it?? There's always room for one more.
Mike

Maria

Originally posted by mikerab
Nah, that's OK, you can come. That is YOU in that picture isn't it?? There's always room for one more.
Mike

Yes, it´s me in the picture. I´ll start packing then! Yeay!! :sohappy: Thanks!!

:lol: :animwink:

mikerab

Account Suspended
Original Poster
Hot dog! Only three people in Disney World. This will be a blast. You can stay in our room to save money. You'll have to buy tickets but hey, you can't have everything. See ya then.
Mike

deee

Done my part

We just got back today to make sure it was all clear for you and yours. Remember to do the same for us in January. :D

AkiraRaptor

Meega, nala kwishta!
Originally posted by GenerationX
Maybe I watched too many Scooby Doo cartoons as a kid, but there's something oddly eerie about having the park entirely to yourself. :lookaroun

That's the truth! We've done a few of the tours, and the ones we did in the World Showcase (Gardens of the World & Hidden Treasures) they take you into the WS hours before it opens.

Only other CMs are around from time to time. It's so strange being there without a crowd of people around.

But we did get some fothe best pictures of WS we've ever taken. No people in them at all!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom