Please Help!

WDW97

Okay so I'm an 18 year old guy flying to Orlando on Sunday June 21st and arriving at noon. I'm staying at the Rosen Centre Hotel for a week for SonPower (a Christian music conference) Due to some travel complications and other things I'm arriving way earlier than the rest of my choir group. (I'm in Ohio right now and was in Colorado last week.) My choir group is driving from Mississippi and they get to Orlando at 12:00am. I've been wondering what I could do in the mean time and just had the thought of going to the park(s) by myself. I'll be going to MK, EPCOT, and DHS for a limited time throughout the week with my choir. The itinerary my director has sent me shows we wont be able to see Illuminations and we aren't eating a lot at the parks since we will be busy doing other things at the start of the park days. I'm sure I have enough money but I just need some opinions on what to do before I buy tickets.

Either spend my money on a one day ticket to either MK or EPCOT and the other parks. I know MK is slightly more expensive. Or buy a park hopper and try to do all the things I know I won't be able to do with the choir group.
If I end up going to the parks, I would like to eat somewhere, I know what places are good to eat in the parks but I've actually never been to any at the on property hotels.
Or I originally planned to just do stuff outside of the parks like shop at The Pointe or along international blvd since my hotel is right there, shop at Downtown Disney, Theme Park Connection, relax by the pool and find a nice place to eat a late lunch and dinner.
Finally since I'm alone and fixing to start college I just kind of felt like this was my moment alone to do whatever I want in one of my favorite places. Any advice on transportation to and from, tickets, time, restaurants, etc is greatly appreciated!

NonnaT

There's been a lot of good advice here! My one thought is that you mentioned illuminations... My thought is to go to Epcot for your one day, arrange to get a fast pass for illuminations and so at in, and eat in World showcase. IMHO that would be really fabulous!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom