Please Help!

Princess Belle

Hi, my family and I have been lucky enough to make it to Disney World several times, could anyone share any new (maybe secret) ideas or must-dos at WDW? I have found some interesting stuff (waking up tinkerbell, pirate ship rides, and paintbrushes on tom sawyer island), but am dieing to know more! Any neat or interesting tips would be especially helpful!
*Also, I'm planning on going on some tours (animal kindgom and magic kingdom) has anyone gone on these?

xsupaxmanxsfnex

My mom wanted to do something for my birthday and my sister's graduation so she is letting us to the Key To The Kingdom tour. I know a little bit about it from researching. The bring you around the magic Kingdom for 5 hours and you get to go backstage on some attractions and some other things. Lunch is also included (I forget the name of the place you eat at) and it is $60. I will definetel let you know how it went unless you do it before I take it in August!

Upvote 0

DizneyPryncess

-If you're in Epcot, get a times guide, and see when Miyuki is making candy in Japan. If you catch her, she will design you a free piece of candy to look like any animal you choose and you can keep it.

-When a photopass person is taking your picture, ask if there's anything special they can do with the photo. I've had baby simba superimposed in my arms to look like I'm holding him. I've had tinkerbell superimposed on my hand. Supposedly there is something they can do w/Stitch but I haven't yet seen it. Also, supposedly if you get a picture by the ghost carriage in front of the HM, they will superimpose ghost horses into it. You won't be able to see these things until you view your photopass photos online.

-If you go on the Muppet 3-d show, try to get there early in the day. Look for a door before you go into the show that says "Key Under Mat". Lift up the mat and there will be a key. I've heard that the first person to lift up the mat each day will find a Magical Certificate that they can keep for being the first to locate the key.

-Stay a half hour after the park closing time in the MK. You will see a special "Goodnight Kiss" - the castle will light up and have a special light & music show. I haven't seen it but I've heard it's very magical =)

That's all I got for ya right now. :)

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom