Please help, New CM main gate pass question

Isher

Original Poster
Hi! DH will be a brand new full time CM later this month and we have family wanting to visit us ASAP. How soon after traditions will he be able to bring people into the parks?

Thank you for any and all help! 🙏

Isher

Original Poster
Thanks for the info! 14 tickets?! Wow!
We’ve gotten access to The Hub since I posted this thread so I found my answer there. DH is full time and he’ll be able to get 3 guests into the parks 16 days a year (except when blocked out) once he gets his main gate pass, which will be shipped to us 2 weeks after his traditions date.

macefamily

Congrats. Glad to hear you got it worked out. I'll tell you about another little "behind the scenes cast member black market." In the four months my daughter was in the college program, we visited three times. Her boyfriend was also working there. Every time we went we had at least ten fast passes per person. CM's collect fast pass tickets when guests are given a ticket because of a ride problem or other issue. Some CM's pocket those tickets after collecting them from the guests. It's mostly college program kids because I don't think anyone would risk their full time job for FP's.

smooch

If it's anything like the CP, he will have to accumulate a specific number of hours to get one ticket. My daughter had 14 tickets left on her account when she left the CP.

I am awaiting my decision from Disney, I applied for the Fall DLR and WDW DCP programs. If I went to DLR, anyone I know down there already works there full time or has an AP, and I don't know if my parents would be able to visit that often due to work and family issues. If I got in at WDW, I know nobody in Florida and that would be very expensive to fly across the country and to stay at a hotel just to have free tickets for entry, so I feel like I would end my program in a similar situation if I do end up getting accepted.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom