Please Help me Trip Plan!

civileng68

Account Suspended
I am going to WDW for 15 nights on my honeymoon on March 22-April 06. I have never EVER been to WDW on the resort (we're staying at CBR) and never EVER gone to WDW on a trip of more than five days.

I honestly do not know how to plan our trip. Im the type that likes to go go go , but this trip needs to be relaxing and truly fun.

We are on a budget but plan on eating at a nice moderate dinner place three or four nights. We are definately eating at Cindarella's Castle for dinner and Epcot's Garden Grille for dinner.
We are simple food eaters. We like typical American food, potatoes, steak and the likes. What other two restaurants should we consider, mind you, we're not big on fish or too much food that most Americans would consider "wild".

What sort of schedule should we keep? We do want to see fireworks every night however.

We plan on going back for lunch during the day at our room.

If you have been on a long trip there before , please give helpful information to make our trip the perfect one.

Kingdom Konsultant

WDWMAGIC Board Sponsor
Premium Member
WDWMAGIC Sponsor
I actually am a professional planner for people who are vacationg in WDW. You can check out my website and see wht my clients are saying about my services. I do everything from giving you the park hours to making your PS arrangements to arranging transportaion. WDWMagic members get a discount.

Pam

Upvote 0

kennedy

Since it's your honeymoon, eat at Jiko for dinner one of the nights. It's at the AKL, very romantic. I would go early before your priority seating to check out the hotel. They have a bar on the level above the restaurant where you and your husband could have drinks before dinner.

I would also recommend Alfredo's (in Epcot) for dinner. Good, non-complex Italian food, and not overly pricey.

Mexico in Epcot is also one of the most romantic restaurants in WDW. If you and your spouse thought you were up for Mexican food, I would definitely check that out. Make a priority seating in advance, tell them you are on your honeymoon, and request a table overlooking the water.

Upvote 0

CAPTAIN HOOK

One bit of advice - don't do too much too soon - pace yourself. Perhaps 2 or 3 days at the parks then a day at the pool or around the malls. Theres nothing worse than burning out and not having the energy to face going to the parks. Have fun ;)

Upvote 0

celticdog

If i'm interpreting your name correctly, you're a civil engineer. This should be very easy for you to plan, just treat it like any large project. Start with data gathering. Pick up the Burnbaum Guide to WDW without Kids. It is especially geared toward adults, plus it gives lots of tips on out of the way romantic spots. The guide will also give some sample schedules. Stop by you local bookstore, the guide is an amazing tool.

With 15 days to use you'll have no problems finding time to do everything and you'll still have plenty of time to relax.

We were able to do everything within 7 days, plus we found plenty of time to relax.

Just remember to have fun.:sohappy:

Upvote 0

AkiraRaptor

Meega, nala kwishta!
I've been on a few 10-12 day one. There is always something to do. Like other said, just pace yourselves. No need to rush around.

We like doing the tours. They can range from $10 to $200 a person, but most are in the $40-$60 range. We love them. And you get to see backstage areas, and learn alot about WDW.

We also like to visit the other resorts. This can very enjoyable, plus you can pick out the next place where you'll stay when you return! :D

There loads of other things do do like sports, golf (reg and mini), and don't forget Orlando has other attractions too like Universal, SeaWorld, Discover Cove, and Bucsh Gardens in Tampa, or the Space Center on the other coast. Lots to do!

Have fun!

Upvote 0

jaimjaim25

Maybe pick up the book, Ultimate Guide to Disney World 2003.

But I can tell you what I do when I go there.

We stay at Port Orleans alot, so I will just start with that.
We get to the hotel usually late, so the first night, it's not worth it to buy tickets for the park, so this is what we do. Either we'll buy Pleasure Island tickets (I think they are $15 or so) and spend the night there, or we'll go to downtown Disney, or take a ride around to all the hotels to just look around.
We buy hopper passes, so we can go wherever we want as many times as we want. Day 2 we usually hit the MK. Tip, start on the right, because it;s a fact that people when they enter a theme park, veer to the left 1st :) We'll walk around, catch a show or 2. Then at around 4 or 5, we head back to the hotel, maybe go in the pool, etc... For the night, we head over to EPCOT for DInner. Then maybe we'll go on some rides, and then catch the lights show at night. For the next few days, we spread out the parks and plan on going on diff. things we didn't do before. Just keep track of what you saw and what you didn't. If you get the Hopper plus, it includes Pleasure Island (If you choose that) so we usually go there every other night. Everything is right there for you. There's no confusion when you get there. Everything is right there in front of your face. Just read the maps and the broshores to see whats going on when you are there. It also all depends on what you like (dinnerwise) All the resorts have great restaurants, so I suggest you check out alot of the hotels when you are there.. They seriosuly arent just for sleeping! I could spend a whole day just going to each hotel and walking around!
Go to disneyworld.com.. there's alot of Info there, on the hotels, restaurants, etc...

Upvote 0
repeat after me.... I can plan this, I can do this! :D

Buy a guidebook for WDW there are a few out there, and start studying it. It's not hard to plan your days there. It can be overwhelming so don't plan on doing everything in a day. You have plenty of time so relax and enjoy your trip.

Generally speaking, you will need a few days at each park. Since you are going for so many days and leaving the parks in the day to return to your resort. Fireworks are at Epcot everynight and MGM has fantasimic everynight.

Just make a general plan of where you would like to go each day. Keep in mind plans change so don't stress if something changes.

First things first, go buy a guidebook!
get a highlighter pen and start using it....... take notes! I'm serious. Ask lots of questions! Have fun! Planning is half the fun!
:sohappy:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom