Please help me plan my VERY brief TDS trip

wedenterprises

Original Poster
Hi!

I am making a 12 hour stop over in Tokyo next week from 7am -7pm, so I was thinking of catching the first TDL shuttle bus at 9am, going to Disney Sea from 10-4pm, then coming back to the airport for 5pm, 2 hours before my flight out.

Money aside, is this a ridiculous idea? The TDL website says the shuttle buses only take an hour, plus I realize that I will only get to see a few things at Disney Sea in 6 hours, but a) it beats sitting in the airport for 12 hours and b) i've always wanted to see Disney Sea.

I would think 2 hours would be enough time before my flight, but I'm not sure about leaving the airport and coming back in again, the map of Narita makes it seem pretty straightforward and the disney shuttles buses look easy to find. Also, I would think 2 hours would be enough to get through customs and catch the 9am shuttle.

Any thoughts? advice? has anyone done this before? It seems like a good idea but I have never been to Tokyo and I am basing my fantasy schedule on the TDL bus schedule and the fact that 2 hours will be enough time before my flight and likewise to clear customs.

Thanks!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom