Pleakley's Dissapearing Act

Gregory

Original Poster
I just got an e-mail from a friend who was in WDW for Thanksgiving, and he sent me a picture of Pleakley.. Or, at least where Pleakley used to be...

Anyone have any information where Pleakley (who used to reside outside of the DVC booth in Tomorrowland) went? Will he be back?

Pleakley.jpg

aimster

He was there a couple weeks ago when I was there.

And for the person who doesn't know who Pleakley is, he's a character in Lilo & Stitch. He's a one-eyed green alien with 2 tongues and I forget how many arms.

FamilyMan

Account Suspended
You know, there are just so many problems in that attraction. I mean, Pleakley is an expert on the planet Earth... he has nothing to do with a Prisoner Teleportation Center. Sigh.

NitroStitch

FamilyMan said:
You know, there are just so many problems in that attraction. I mean, Pleakley is an expert on the planet Earth... he has nothing to do with a Prisoner Teleportation Center. Sigh.
And Stitch didn't become "Stitch" until after Lilo named him once he'd landed on Earth and wound up at the animal shelter. I guess 626's Great Escape wasn't as catchy? :rolleyes:

barnum42

NitroStitch said:
And Stitch didn't become "Stitch" until after Lilo named him once he'd landed on Earth and wound up at the animal shelter.
I guess Stich told Lilo his name when she brought him through from the kennel at the back to the shop counter - we just did not see it! ;)

Chape19714

umm...Maybe he had one of his "episodes" like on the TV series because someone was not in fashon. i don't know. That's all i can think of :lol: He would probally be back soon, he seemed to be a big photo spot when I was there.

Pixie Duster

I will keep an eye out for him... maybe he needed a few touch ups.

And don't even get me started on the inconsistences of a certain attraction, it annoys me.

MissM

Pleakley has returned

Pleakley was back on NYE. He was quite the busy photo spot as a matter of fact. So it must have been a temporary removal.

JUst thought I'd let anyone curious know.
-m

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom