Plaza Restaurant

Herdman

Original Poster
Just a heads up for people who might be interested - we were at WDW last week with the intention of going to dinner at the Plaza Restaurant in MK. When we walked up to the podium we found out that the Plaza started taking ADR's for dinner once again about a month and a half ago. I'm not sure how I missed this news since I'm on the message board about every day in the months leading up to our trip. I was still under the impression that they only took ADR's for lunch with walk ups exclusively for dinner. Apparently not the case any more for anyone who might be planning to go.

HwdStudio

Just a heads up for people who might be interested - we were at WDW last week with the intention of going to dinner at the Plaza Restaurant in MK. When we walked up to the podium we found out that the Plaza started taking ADR's for dinner once again about a month and a half ago. I'm not sure how I missed this news since I'm on the message board about every day in the months leading up to our trip. I was still under the impression that they only took ADR's for lunch with walk ups exclusively for dinner. Apparently not the case any more for anyone who might be planning to go.
Thanks for sharing. The is the first I’ve heard of this.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom