Playhouse Disney in Concert

emmersandjack

Original Poster
Hi!

We will be going down to the world in October and Choo Choo Soul will be there for the concert series. We have never been down there for this event and was wondering if anyone knew the procedure. Do you have to buy tickets for this, is it first come first served, or is it like an open concert? Any help would be appreciated as my DD and DS love Choo Choo Soul.

Thanks in advance!:wave:

emmersandjack

Original Poster
Just replying to my original post, to move it back up. Does anyone know about these concerts?????????

Bueller? Bueller?........:lookaroun

CMTinkerbell99

info Playhouse Disney in Concert

There is no additional cost for the concerts. There at tickets given out for the shows at 9 am when the park opens. There will be a ticket distribution in the courtyard area at Rock n Roller Coaster. The stage area is located in that area. The concerts are lots of fun. They are early in the day!

HTH

natolij02

We just saw the Doodlebops a few days ago. The concerts are first come, first serve. There are usually several different showings. We were standing in line for tickets (which are free) and while in line they announced anyone wanting to see the first 10 am show to just start going in. So it was a mad rush of people running for the line to get in. At that line they handed you a ticket, you walked through handed your ticket to someone else and they let you in. Seating is first come first serve. The front is all floor seating and the back is stadium bleacher seats. We had bleacher seats in the middle and the view was fine. All the seats gave a good view. I would recommend going in when the park opens to go get your tickets for the show you want so you are guarnteed to see it because that first show filled up so quick. When we came out, there were lines to get tickets for the next 3 shows. Its in the back of the park by the rockin roller coaster. There are a ton of CM's directing you back there so dont worry about being confused. Have fun!

rmbean

Sorry to re-open this thread, but I was wondering if we can have a designated "runner" for tickets or is it one per person. I certainly don't want to make waves trying to collect a mitt-full of tickets, but it would be much easier to send one person to get a few for the family rather than having the whole group there. Does anyone have experience with these concerts and how the distribute the tickets? I just want to be as informed as possible so my toddler son gets to see Dan Zanes.

Thanks a bunch!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom