Play 4 Pass Question

MouseFan1

Original Poster
Newbie here.

I checked the disney website and it had the play 4 passes listed for $109 but it says that the days would have to be used before June 4th. I was planning on going to disney later in the summer and wanted to purchase play 4 passes for later in the summer and wondered if the would be available during that time. I bought them for the summer a few years ago and i would be really dissapointed if they were not available for the summer months anymore.

Anyone know anything about this and whether they will be made re-available for later in the summer? :confused:

TURKEY

Um...we've been extremely busy this year.

In the past they've lasted until August and I believe that they've had a 2nd batch for the fall.

NOTE: You have to be a Florida resident to buy. We ask to see FL ID when purchased, and I've seen them ask for it at the turnstiles.

MouseFan1

Original Poster
Too bad it doesnt look like they'll offer it this summer, its a great deal.

Anyone know if they will offer florida residents any deals this summer for tickets that are similar to the play 4 pass? I really dont want to have to pay the $200 a ticket for the 4 day park hopper which looks to be the only alternative.

Bill

Account Suspended
When are you going? Play 4 Days won't be back till Aug.

Honestly, I'd look at buying an Annual Pass. They're good if you plan on spending more then 7 days within this year. Plus they include parking. I tend to stay away from the Park Hoppers. They're really not a good deal if you plan on coming back within the year. :)

MouseFan1

Original Poster
Originally posted by Bill
When are you going? Play 4 Days won't be back till Aug.

Honestly, I'd look at buying an Annual Pass. They're good if you plan on spending more then 7 days within this year. Plus they include parking. I tend to stay away from the Park Hoppers. They're really not a good deal if you plan on coming back within the year. :)

I was looking to take 2 one night trips and use the passes over those 2 mini-trips. If they are back in early August it could work for me, as long as they can begin to be used before August 15th when school starts again.

Bill

Account Suspended
Only thing you can do is wait then. Sorry. WDW won't know the official dates the Play 4 Days passes come back until maybe a few days before. It's even possible they won't come back. But they've always come back in Early Aug.

MouseFan1

Original Poster
Originally posted by Bill
Only thing you can do is wait then. Sorry. WDW won't know the official dates the Play 4 Days passes come back until maybe a few days before. It's even possible they won't come back. But they've always come back in Early Aug.

Thanks a lot for the help, hopefully they will bring them back sooner rather than later.

yeah the play 4 days is a great benefit for us florida residents. we usually use ours in early summer right after i get out of school. we actually just used our last day yesterday at epcot

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom