Platinum Weekends: Whose Park Is It Anyways? - Play NOW

Miru

View attachment 579943

Welcome one and all to the final day of Whose Park is it Anyway. I'd like to thank everyone for participating, and making this the most successful launch weekend for Whose Park is it Anyway! We couldn't have done that without everyone participating, and providing their own jokes and insight for each prompt so thank you all. With all that said let's get the day going!

Punday Funday

jcu203498049520934820934823094fi-624x351.jpg

Inspired by the world famous Jungle Cruise, our first activity connects directly with the punniest attraction in any Disney park. The activity is quite simple, and while it isn't inspired directly by Whose Line is it Anyways the spirit of the Jungle Cruise and this game is just such a great match that I couldn't let it just pass us by. So now with all that said, here is the prompt:

Embark on an adventure on the world famous Jungle Cruise as the newest skipper, and create some punny new jokes
“Hey… those headhunters seem awfully… hairy. What got them so woken up this morning? Is it too much avocado toast? Doesn’t even seem like they have their heads in the game anymore. Come on, they even made a song about having your head in the game! Come on, get your head in the game. I remember as a wee lad watching telly and seeing this thing in place of my beloved Vault Disney.”

AceAstro

So this strange @AceAstro guy decided to give my post an angry rating… Was it because I talked about the dreaded cat film?
(btw this is a joke dont take this too seriously guys)
I straight up love that movie haha

We had a finals prompt a few comps ago to build a CATS Park but I was eliminated in the semi-finals right before that challenge so it has haunted me ever since

Brer Panther

Embark on an adventure on the world famous Jungle Cruise as the newest skipper, and create some punny new jokes
"Up on the shore is what's commonly referred to as an African Elephant. I was talking to him the other day, he told me that Disney was seriously considering bringing back Maelstrom over at EPCOT. As a Frozen Ever After replacement and everything. And that's why I call him a bull elephant."

tcool123

Original Poster
Before Whose Park is it Anyway comes to an end I'd like to once again thank everyone so far for participating you truly make this competition special. I have to say Punday Funday has had some of my favorite responses from the whole game you guys were all on fire! Now with all that said the only way to end this is the same way we began it with....Scenes From A Sorcerer's Hat!

Happy So Excited GIF

Scenes From A Sorcerer's Hat

1629082744124.png

Inspired by Scenes From a Hat, this fun activity sees various scenarios that are picked out of a Sorcerer's Hat, and players give their funniest response back! Obviously this is going to be through text given we're not in front of a live studio audience, but a live forum audience is just as fun and lively as well. Here's a video of the original Scenes From A Hat:

And here's a few previous prompts and responses from a previous season as examples:

Giving confusing directions in the Magic Kingdom

"Ok so first you go past the castle into the colony area, past the house, through the area with the giant tower, into the big courtyard, around the castle, down the path, and walk straight down the street, and that's how you leave." - @mickeyfan5534

Thoughts when on a crowded monorail ride

"Will this thing ever move?" - @DisneyManOne

"If someone on here farts, I am going to die.." - @IAmNotAHufflepuff

Now onto the final prompt of the game!

Reasons why people confuse Universal Studios and Walt Disney World

Miru

Before Whose Park is it Anyway comes to an end I'd like to once again thank everyone so far for participating you truly make this competition special. I have to say Punday Funday has had some of my favorite responses from the whole game you guys were all on fire! Now with all that said the only way to end this is the same way we began it with....Scenes From A Sorcerer's Hat!

Happy So Excited GIF

View attachment 580043

Inspired by Scenes From a Hat, this fun activity sees various scenarios that are picked out of a Sorcerer's Hat, and players give their funniest response back! Obviously this is going to be through text given we're not in front of a live studio audience, but a live forum audience is just as fun and lively as well. Here's a video of the original Scenes From A Hat:

And here's a few previous prompts and responses from a previous season as examples:

"Ok so first you go past the castle into the colony area, past the house, through the area with the giant tower, into the big courtyard, around the castle, down the path, and walk straight down the street, and that's how you leave." - @mickeyfan5534

“Spider-Man has a ride with a screen and stuff, and he was on Disney Plus.”

montydysquith-navarro

In the Parks
No

Happy So Excited GIF

View attachment 580043

“I swear this Studio Tram Tour looks familiar…”

Sharon&Susan

Happy So Excited GIF

View attachment 580043

They both have music themed roller coasters in their Florida studio park and it's not Rock N' Rollercoaster which gives you the option of listening to Muppet tunes and Night on Bald Mountain while riding it.

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom