Plans for the Future

Invero

Originally posted by Favrefire4
Well Disney has a little problem with the busses. Last time I was there I asked a driver and they said that Disney currently owns has many busses as the law permits them. From my understanding I guess Disney is only allowed to own so many busses and they are already at there limit. Has anyone else geard this or something similar to what I have told? Thanks in advance......

I've never heard that... wasn't really aware of any law that says how many busses we're allowed to have. Although, I cannot speak from knowledge, my guess is that this isn't totally true. However, I will see what I can find.

At any rate... we've just received delivery last week of 24 more new Low Floor busses, which brings our fleet up to 265 guest busses. (194 RTS busses, 71 Nova LFS busses)

goofyfan13

Originally posted by Fantasia Boi
At any rate... we've just received delivery last week of 24 more new Low Floor busses, which brings our fleet up to 265 guest busses. (194 RTS busses, 71 Nova LFS busses)
Man thats a lot of busses! :lol:

Michael72688

Originally posted by Dandyboing
Ooooh! I haven't been there in that long, so...

Smelled to me more like they were transporting animals from AK to and from in the monorails. I got to the point were I would gag just walking in...

I thought I was walking into a barn when I got in the Monorail

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom