Planning Your Big Disney Wedding...

EvilQueen-T

My daughter just got her wedding date (10/4/14, a saturday) she's getting married in the wedding pavilion, reception in a ballroom at the gf, plated dinner, start time 230pm. We're looking at around $25,000 not including hotel rooms...needless to say using my ap will be a lot more limited this next year (sigh).

Ok so my fiancée and I have been together for 26 years and are finally getting married. We want to get married at the Swan and Dolphin Hotel with a Cinderella theme. That's all I know and can use any help I can get for cost ideas literally anything.

Sweet Melissa

Ok so my fiancée and I have been together for 26 years and are finally getting married. We want to get married at the Swan and Dolphin Hotel with a Cinderella theme. That's all I know and can use any help I can get for cost ideas literally anything.
I'm getting married at the Swan in a little less than 2 weeks. PM me and I'll send you the link to the Swalphin weddings Facebook group. Feel free to ask me anything, too! Best wishes!

EvilQueen-T

Places online like pintrest, the wedding bee, weddington way are just a few my daughter looked over for ideas. places like the wedding bee are similar to these boards but full of brides instead of us disney-aholics.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom