Planning with the kids.

real mad hatter

Good Morning Disney People. I hope I've put this in the right thread.Right,here goes.The kids know there going to WDW and the planning is well under way,so how do you keep your kids in the Disney mood? Well at the weekend and usually at night,I do a Disney trivia quiz,not about the films but about everything WDW. But there comes a point where Iam running out of questions.This morning I came across a web site WWW.EVERYTHINGWDISNEYWORLD.COM and apart from today showing new kitchen apparel,there's a trivia thing,for example. They are only three smells that your senses can pick up on " Soarin " can you name them?and did you know that at 8.05 pm on October 31st 1939 the Tower of Terror was struck by lightning?I love to read about these facts and find it good for making up trivia questions to keep the kids in the Disney mood.:wave:Oh sorry,How do you keep your kids in the Disney mood?:sohappy:

ParentsOf4

We put a countdown calendar on the refrigerator door. Our kids are teenagers but still try to outmaneuver each other for the chance to cross off days from the calendar!

Upvote 0

Weather_Lady

We put a countdown calendar on the refrigerator door. Our kids are teenagers but still try to outmaneuver each other for the chance to cross off days from the calendar!

I'm making one of these, too! (We're not telling our kids until 3 weeks before we go, in hopes of keeping the excitement level up). Each day they'll remove a card and behind it will be a picture and facts or trivia about one of the WDW attractions. (I got most of the pictures and descriptions from the "Guide to the Magic" website.)

Upvote 0

Kita79

My little girl is extremely excited about her birthday/first visit trip. She watches the vacation planning DVD at least once a week. Anytime the disney commericals comes on, she starts screaming and jump up and down saying I'm going there. She is very involved in the planning of the day to day schedule. Why not it is her trip anyway. :sohappy: I will have to make her a countdown calendar as soon as we hit the 100 days mark. :sohappy:

Upvote 0

real mad hatter

Original Poster
Silly Me.

Good Morning Disney People. I hope I've put this in the right thread.Right,here goes.The kids know there going to WDW and the planning is well under way,so how do you keep your kids in the Disney mood? Well at the weekend and usually at night,I do a Disney trivia quiz,not about the films but about everything WDW. But there comes a point where Iam running out of questions.This morning I came across a web site WWW.EVERYTHINGWDISNEYWORLD.COM and apart from today showing new kitchen apparel,there's a trivia thing,for example. They are only three smells that your senses can pick up on " Soarin " can you name them?and did you know that at 8.05 pm on October 31st 1939 the Tower of Terror was struck by lightning?I love to read about these facts and find it good for making up trivia questions to keep the kids in the Disney mood.:wave:Oh sorry,How do you keep your kids in the Disney mood?:sohappy:

Not Tower of Terror. Hollywood Tower Hotel:ROFLOL:Oops,too many margaritas.

Upvote 0

fdcfjj

We like to watch videos online showing a ride. We will pick one, like Soarin, and watch it. We make pretend we can smell the orange groves. We try to do one a night the week before we go. We also watch Wishes, which you can also find online.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom