Planning WDW trip ahead for October 2020 (and I will be well prepared for this :D )

BrittM

So, I couldn't find anything about this. But as I am planning a long long way ahead of my WDW trip , I hope you can help me out with this. Or at least give me a link to the correct thread :D

I am planning on going to WDW at the end of October 2020 , as my 35th birthday will be on October 25th.

I was thinking about booking a Little Mermaid room in the AoA for this period, but it doesn't show on the online calendar yet.

When will this become available? Dates now are only showing until the end of 2019.

Note: I am better of booking online than calling because I'm living in Belgium and that would be a pretty expensive call

Thanks for helping me out.

SaltyD

So, I couldn't find anything about this. But as I am planning a long long way ahead of my WDW trip , I hope you can help me out with this. Or at least give me a link to the correct thread :D

I am planning on going to WDW at the end of October 2020 , as my 35th birthday will be on October 25th.

I was thinking about booking a Little Mermaid room in the AoA for this period, but it doesn't show on the online calendar yet.

When will this become available? Dates now are only showing until the end of 2019.

Note: I am better of booking online than calling because I'm living in Belgium and that would be a pretty expensive call

Thanks for helping me out.

Good for you planning this far ahead! Disney has not yet released 2020 packages yet but keep checking back. Since you are being so proactive, you shouldn't have a problem booking a Little Mermaid room at AoA this far out. And what a fun birthday celebration that will be!!

Upvote 0

BrittM

Original Poster
Thanks for the info. I'll make sure to check regularly for the room.
And i really do hope so. I decided for myself a few years ago I want to be on a really great vacation when I'm hitting the zeros and fives on my birthday. I have been planning to go to WDW for ages. So this would be a good excuse to go (although Disney is always a good excuse ;) )

Upvote 0

JillC LI

Might I suggest using Kingdom Konsultants. You can email them about your desired dates and locations, and they can make the reservation for you without that long distance phone call. They do not charge a fee and have always been super helpful to me. I like to make my own ADRs and FP+s, but I always let them book my trips, and they will apply any discounts that become available after booking as well. Happy Birthday.

Upvote 0

DisneyJoe

Historically rates for the next year are usually released in mid to late June and you can book 499 days in advance, but who knows, perhaps they will release the rates earlier this year?

Upvote 0

The Mighty Tim

I was able to book my September 2018 trip in April 2017. This was via the Disney Holidays UK website.

Presumably this means you'll be able to book your October 2020 trip around Easter time this year.

Upvote 0

BrittM

Original Poster
I was able to book my September 2018 trip in April 2017. This was via the Disney Holidays UK website.

Presumably this means you'll be able to book your October 2020 trip around Easter time this year.

I might check it out , maybe I can book earlier too in Belgium :D

Might I suggest using Kingdom Konsultants. You can email them about your desired dates and locations, and they can make the reservation for you without that long distance phone call. They do not charge a fee and have always been super helpful to me. I like to make my own ADRs and FP+s, but I always let them book my trips, and they will apply any discounts that become available after booking as well. Happy Birthday.

Thanks for the tip @JillC LI . I'll google them and see what they can do for me.

Historically rates for the next year are usually released in mid to late June and you can book 499 days in advance, but who knows, perhaps they will release the rates earlier this year?

499 days ahead is still a lot :joyfull::joyfull: gonna have to calculate when that will be then :D

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom