Planning video (Old vs New)

Carolwood

I've got to agree with you "Missin Disney" the four hosts of the current video are the most annoying bunch. I hate the current video, I think I've watched it twice. I always look forward to the planning videos, hopefully the new one will have a new host (s).

Missin_Disney

Thanks for agreeing

I always look forward to getting the new video / dvd but after this one i will be a little apprehensive just incase they are still in it!!!!

nibblesandbits

Ive got the planning video with the 4 people in it and i actually think its the worst one of the lot, i cant stand any of them, they are so bloody annoying. I really hope the new one for next year does not figure them AT ALL!! :mad: :mad:

Sorry i seem to be ranting a lot today lol :zipit: :zipit:
None of the planning videos that I have have any of the same people in them. So we should be ok there.

I did like the way they did this planning video better though. (But I liked the people...even Luke). I thought that they showed more of the parks and showed them off better in this last DVD.

nillyp

I hope the new one still has Erin though. She's so hot, she's sizzlin'. :D

That chick is doing sitcoms now. She was on Fox's new (and I think cancelled) show about the kid that graduated college and came home to live with his parents. I think she's in another sitcom too. I doubt if she'll do anymore planning videos.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom