Planning small Trip Jan 7th-10th (first Visit)

walee

Original Poster
Hello all, Disney World vet here and alumni cast member while I was in college , anyways I'm pretty knowledgable on crowd levels throughout the year at Walt Disney world but know very little of Disneyland, went once in February when I was 11, I'm planning (well actually it's already paid for) a small solo birthday trip in early January,7th-10th, I keep hearing Disneyland has no off season. what are the crowd levels like that time of year?

GiveMeTheMusic

Hello all, Disney World vet here and alumni cast member while I was in college , anyways I'm pretty knowledgable on crowd levels throughout the year at Walt Disney world but know very little of Disneyland, went once in February when I was 11, I'm planning (well actually it's already paid for) a small solo birthday trip in early January,7th-10th, I keep hearing Disneyland has no off season. what are the crowd levels like that time of year?

Expect it to be very crowded. January 10 is the final day of Aladdin (DCA), Fantasmic and several attractions on the Rivers of America.

ForeverAnna

Though in general that is probably among the slowest times of the year so that might help balance it a bit.

It's also the last day for the Disneyland Railroad.

KikoKea

Good that you have the opportunity to see Aladdin, the riverboat, train, and the goats before they close and are gone or changed. Have fun!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom