Planning FP+

It is almost time to make my FP+ selections. I am going at a peak time this year. April 5-10, which is Easter week. I know that there will be large crowds and long SB wait times. We normally go in October, so I'm not sure about the timing of things. I would really like to do as much as I can in the morning with out FP and use the three for 11:00 or so. My question is: How much can we get done before 11:00? I would like to do POTC, JC, Splash, BTMR, HM, IASW, and maybe Mickey's Philharmagic. There are a.m EMHs. Is this possible the day after Easter?

Ben_since_1971

Assuming you are staying on property because of the mention of EMH. Also assuming you get to park before rope drop, you should be able to do all of those without FP+ and long SB waits. I would start with BTMR and Splash as they are the most popular of the ones you mention, then move on to POTC and JC before jumping to HM, IASW and then Mickey's Philharmagic.

Upvote 0

Ben_since_1971

Ugh - I have never done morning EMH and didn't realize not all attractions are open. You can still do what you want, but only IASW and Philharmagic is open from your list. BUT - according to a touring plan, you can do all of that and still not use FP+ and still be done before noon.

Upvote 0

Ali in Wonderland

Original Poster
Ugh - I have never done morning EMH and didn't realize not all attractions are open. You can still do what you want, but only IASW and Philharmagic is open from your list. BUT - according to a touring plan, you can do all of that and still not use FP+ and still be done before noon.

Okay, so maybe it would be best to get in the stand by line for 7DMT first thing and then go from there. Thanks for the reply. Very helpful!

Upvote 0

Gaston's gal

Monday is not the best day to do MK. Everything you read online says that's what everyone else wants to do too. It's better to go there Tuesday or Wednesday. Also, it can be more crowded when they have EMH too. I would get there when they open on a different day.

Upvote 0

Ali in Wonderland

Original Poster
:)
Monday is not the best day to do MK. Everything you read online says that's what everyone else wants to do too. It's better to go there Tuesday or Wednesday. Also, it can be more crowded when they have EMH too. I would get there when they open on a different day.

Yes, this I know. Traditionally, we do MK on our first day. Even after explaining the extra crowd situation to the kids, they still want MK first. I'm gonna just go with it! It feels good to say yes :). I plan on being out of there by lunch time to have a break or to hop to another park. If we can get in the attractions (or most of ) listed in my post, I will be happy. We are planning to be at MK Tues, Wed, and Thurs night til cthat . We can do everything that
we miss on Monday then.

Upvote 0

jjbrooks567

We are going to be there that same week. We can start making our fast pass selections tomorrow. Does anyone know what time we can start making selections? We have also planned to go to MK on Monday.

Upvote 0

Ali in Wonderland

Original Poster
We are going to be there that same week. We can start making our fast pass selections tomorrow. Does anyone know what time we can start making selections? We have also planned to go to MK on Monday.

It is suppose to be at 12:00 a.m as soon as you hit that 60 or 30 day mark. Some have said that they weren't able to until 1:00. I don't know why that is. Site issues maybe?

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom