Planning an trip in october

Gentieno

Hi everybody who reads this forum,

In advance: Sorry for the bad English, i am from Holland so my english is not as good as yours. Hope you all understand me!

Me and my wife are panning a trip to Disney world from 16 - 25 october with our kids from 5 and 3. We ve been to the world 4 times and it was Always in November. This time we want to see the Halloween over there and introduce our kids to the magic and wonder of Disney world (Euro Disney is nice but world Disney is so much bether!!!!).

I am very curious what the average wait times are in the specific period and what the weather is? Is it worth to go in the specific period. Is it not too wet or to hot, how about thunderstorms?

Hope you guys can help me.

Thanks, Dennis

Gentieno

Original Poster
Dear all,

Our vacation to the world is booked. We are counting the days! We leave Holland on the 16th of october and we will return in Holland the 26th of october. We booked an 7 day magic base ticket. We do not want to hop because of the children. They are 3 and 5 and one day in one park is enough. What do you guys think of the planning below

Thursday 17th october: Magic Kingdom
Friday 18th october: Animal Kingdom
Zaterdag 19th october: Epcot
Sunday 20th october: Free or go to seaworld
Monday 21th october: Hollywood studios
Thuesday 22th october: Epcot
Wednesday 23th october: Hollywood studios or animal kingdom
Thursday 24th october: Magic kingdom
Friday 25th october: Is there still second day free for seaworld? (it was 2,5 years ago)

I am thinking to do Hollywood and Animal only one time and go to the magic kingdom 3 times? But i am not sure. Or skip an day in Epcot (For the children i think it is the least joyable park)

My favourite parcs are:
1: Magic kingdom
2: Animal kingdom
3: Hollywood studios
4: Epcot (Sorry i know the most think it is the best! but i miss the real Disney feeling!) Illuminations is the best show!

Glad with all of your advice.

Dennis

Upvote 0

JillC LI

Dear all,

Our vacation to the world is booked. We are counting the days! We leave Holland on the 16th of october and we will return in Holland the 26th of october. We booked an 7 day magic base ticket. We do not want to hop because of the children. They are 3 and 5 and one day in one park is enough. What do you guys think of the planning below

Thursday 17th october: Magic Kingdom
Friday 18th october: Animal Kingdom
Zaterdag 19th october: Epcot
Sunday 20th october: Free or go to seaworld
Monday 21th october: Hollywood studios
Thuesday 22th october: Epcot
Wednesday 23th october: Hollywood studios or animal kingdom
Thursday 24th october: Magic kingdom
Friday 25th october: Is there still second day free for seaworld? (it was 2,5 years ago)

I am thinking to do Hollywood and Animal only one time and go to the magic kingdom 3 times? But i am not sure. Or skip an day in Epcot (For the children i think it is the least joyable park)

My favourite parcs are:
1: Magic kingdom
2: Animal kingdom
3: Hollywood studios
4: Epcot (Sorry i know the most think it is the best! but i miss the real Disney feeling!) Illuminations is the best show!

Glad with all of your advice.

Dennis

Good plan. But I think you might be surprised at how much the kids like EPCOT. In Future World, there's Soarin' (our family's fave), the Seas With Nemo, Turtle Talk with Crush, Spaceship Earth, and maybe Test Track if they're not afraid of a little speed. In the World Showcase, there's Gran Fiesta and Maelstrom, plus you can enjoy the Food and Wine Festival. As you mentioned, IllumiNations is terrific - get a late dinner reservation at Rose & Crown to watch it without reserving a space to stand. You might be surprised how much your family enjoys EPCOT.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom