Planning a Possible Christmas Present

Phroobar

Meh, I just assume they forgot their password and had trouble logging back in. Threads like this are good for people who search later anyway.
Looking at this person's posting history, they only post to ask a question for a trip. Last time they posted was Nov 2019 and before that was March of 2019. So yes, @mickEblu is right. This user only posts to ask trip questions and then disappears until the next trip.

Phroobar

I will gladly continue talking about DLR hotels and offsite options with or without the OP...
I also like the Four Seasons and the Tropicana.
You can do that here with everyone else.

bcalltimandanna

Phroobar

and it’s absolutely ruining all of our lives when casual visitors drop in and ask questions....oh the humanity
tenor.gif

beachlover4444

we went to DL for our first trip last November. We fell in love. I work for Hilton so we stayed at the Hilton Convention ctr. If you are ok walking a little bit there are so many hotels near DL. We did splurge for 1 night at Grand Californian because of our 40th wedding anniversary. It was amazing, you walk right into the park, but wow that place is expensive. For us it was a once in a lifetime splurge. We did the 4 day park hopper. We didnt need a hopper to be honest. We loved both parks and pretty much stayed in whatever park the entire day. Loved maxpass if they still have it get it. I have Paradise pier booked for september in hopes of being able to get a ticket and a ticket reservation. If we cant get tickets we will cancel and find something else to do in California. Good Luck hope it all works out.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom