Planning a Land and sea vacation

Antjeanne

Im looking to plan our next trip to Disney. Possibly in August for my Daughters 9th Birthday. We went last year for her *th Birthday and she loved it. We normally stay at the moderate resorts, PO or CS.
Here is my problem. My wife has been itching to go on a Cruise. and we have never been on one. Would splitting the trip between WDW and a cruise work? i saw packages someplace but cant find them. Or should i just go with a cruise or WDW not both? Will a Cruise satisfy my Disney fix? Can you satisfy a Disney fix with out Epcot, The Castle, A DOLE WHIP, and everything else in the parks? if i was to do a land and sea i would not tell them about the sea part until we are in FL.
Thanks for any tips.

Ant

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
The Land&Sea cruises are certainly worthwhile in my view. And the cruise portion is as much, if not more, immersed in Disney as the Parks and Resorts.

We did the L&S three years ago and my only regret was that I took my ex-wife along [a long story I won't bore you with :lol:]. DS and I really enjoyed the cruise portion. There's lots to do and you can be as busy or laid back as you choose.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom