Planing DVD

syddisney

Hey, does any one know when the Planing DVD for 2005 is avalible? I can't wait to order one, but want to make sure i get this years and not last years. Thanks! :wave:

AkiraRaptor

Meega, nala kwishta!
Ordered mine off the web about two weeks ago. Just got an email the other day saying it was on it's way along with telling me about booking for $99 a night at a value resort, using MYW tickets and list of the new celebrations and new shows/rides opening this year.

So I expect we'll all be getting them soon.

Upvote 0

Kingdom Konsultant

WDWMAGIC Board Sponsor
Premium Member
WDWMAGIC Sponsor
I ordered my new dvd through the travel agents site. Please post if you get yours and how it is. I'm dying to see it. I just hope they actually show the parks and resorts this time. It was quite disheartening trying to show your clients WDW and all they talk about is the Grand Gatherings.......

Pam

Upvote 0

CaptainMichael

Kingdom Konsultant said:
I ordered my new dvd through the travel agents site. Please post if you get yours and how it is. I'm dying to see it. I just hope they actually show the parks and resorts this time. It was quite disheartening trying to show your clients WDW and all they talk about is the Grand Gatherings.......

Pam

Yes, that last one was absolutely horrible. The message was clear though, "Come have a Magical Gathering at Walt Disney World" I can't even imagine how a vacation at Walt Disney World with the rest of my family could be magical. Sounds more like a horror story. I think I'll just stick to going with my mother, father, and sister.

Upvote 0

Theresonly1

STR8FAN2005 said:
Yes, that last one was absolutely horrible. The message was clear though, "Come have a Magical Gathering at Walt Disney World" I can't even imagine how a vacation at Walt Disney World with the rest of my family could be magical. Sounds more like a horror story. I think I'll just stick to going with my mother, father, and sister.

I've tried it, I can agree,I love my family but........ too many people can be kinda stressful. :brick:

Upvote 0

sk4red

Ordered mine just before xmas and it arrived the other day. It is the 2005 version and has all the 2004 stuff plus attraction previews and details of the 50th anniversary.

I am in the UK

cheers

Upvote 0

Nineinchnailsmk

Dakotadogy said:
I stand corrected. I missed understood him. He did speak to a computer and not a live person. He guranteed me that it would be a DVD, 2005 and would be here within 4-6 weeks. We'll see - - and now I'm all worried :(

Chele

When I called, i spoke to an automated person. Sorry, i guess now that i re-read my post it definitely needed a little clarification.

BTW, I got mine a couple of days ago (from when i ordered it after the parade on TV) and so did my parents (the same day). I like the new vid, however, I have one complaint:

GET RID OF THE GUY THAT IS LIKE "WOOAAAHHH MAAAANNNNNNN, THIS COASTER RED LINES THE HURL FACTOR!!!!!!!!" and CUT YOUR HAIR YA HIPPIE!

Sorry about that... I had to let that out, and now i feel great :) :zipit: :lookaroun :eek:

Upvote 0
I got my my DVD today!! I haven't watched it, but I was looking over the literature and noticed that both CoP and Timekeeper were obmitted from the MK map.

Interesting . . .

Upvote 0

SewIn2Disney

After I got the old version a few weeks ago, I ordered one a day for a week off of the website. I now have 4 copies of it! (4 out of 7 ain't bad....) That's what they get for sending me the old one!
The new one is great....definately an improvement over last years!
The new colors and faces give it a new, fresh look, I love all four hosts, and there is some great new footage (And a few mistakes, but that's for another thread....)

Overall, I hope you all get yours soon, because it's really great!

Upvote 0

indianajdp

We received our copy last week, after already booking our vacation package. Long story short, they sent the old version this first time w/out the DVD, then the 2nd time it was the VHS and we do not have a VCR anymore.

After viewing the '05 Disc a few times (yes,a few...4 year-old is very excited about going!) we decided to upgrade a few things in our vacation package. It really is a fantastic tool for planning a vacation down there, especially if you're like me and have not been in quite some time.

Upvote 0

mickey04

Does anyone else hate the new video with a passion? I just find the four of them extremely annoying and not even remotely funny, especially the stereotypical teenage "thrill" kid. It just made me sad. I definitely liked the old videos much better, especially from three or four years ago.

Upvote 0

PamelaNiebergal

themouseman said:
Just wanted to let all the Canadian's know that the 2005 DVD is now available

Well that's good. I ordered one when they first came out to the U.S. and they sent me the old one. I reorderd a week or two ago and have yet to recieve it. Have you recieved yours? How long did it take to come? Thanks.

Upvote 0

Nineinchnailsmk

mickey04 said:
Does anyone else hate the new video with a passion? I just find the four of them extremely annoying and not even remotely funny, especially the stereotypical teenage "thrill" kid. It just made me sad. I definitely liked the old videos much better, especially from three or four years ago.

I dont necessarily hate it, I just want to throttle that kid if i ever seem him when im at WDW. :fork:

Honestly, what kid acts like that at Disney World? Maybe disneyLAND because its in california, but c'mon. He looked and acted half baked.

Anyway, sorry to be so blunt. I like the new footage, I like the new info, I think it does an all around good job of doing its purpose: Promoting all that disney has to offer. Personally, i would like to see the old way with the old music (not this "abercrombie rock") and the old narrator...you know what im talking about...the guy that does the overdub of the audio and talks while the picture is showing.

Hope everyone had a good St. Patty's day!

Upvote 0

mickey04

Nineinchnailsmk said:
Personally, i would like to see the old way with the old music (not this "abercrombie rock") and the old narrator...you know what im talking about...the guy that does the overdub of the audio and talks while the picture is showing.

Exactly!! I miss the old way. It just seemed more Disneyish, I don't really know what I mean. I don't like how they're trying to be "hip" or whatever it is they're trying to be. I guess I'm just old-school Disney. *sigh*

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom