Planing DVD

syddisney

Hey, does any one know when the Planing DVD for 2005 is avalible? I can't wait to order one, but want to make sure i get this years and not last years. Thanks! :wave:

NeedABreak

mine is in the mail and the picture they had on the site looked like multiple DVDs!! Also if you want to have the movies on your comp you can download them from the disney site. There servers are pretty fast so the download goes pretty quick and the movies are really quality.

Upvote 0

dreamteacher

where I can not find it on disney site
NeedABreak said:
Also if you want to have the movies on your comp you can download them from the disney site. There servers are pretty fast so the download goes pretty quick and the movies are really quality.

Upvote 0

nibblesandbits

I hope they don't send me the old one. I also ordered mine about 2-3 weeks ago. Did it right after the Christmas Parade because they advertised for it. I assumed that it would be new considering they have a whole new system for tickets and stuff. I guess I'll just have to wait and see.

Upvote 0

ksingle

I don't know if anyone else has picked up on this or not, but if you watch the commercial for the planning DVD it says that you can "pre-order your copy now", which seems to imply that they are not even done with it yet. I know the web site says to allow 4-6 weeks but, I'm not holding my breath, just hoping they don't send me last years.

Upvote 0
My husband ordered our's during the Christmas / New Year break. The woman he spoke to on the phone guranteed him it was the 2005 DVD but would take 4-6 weeks to ship. We're hoping it comes closer to the 4 week mark over the 6 week mark!

Chele

Upvote 0

Nineinchnailsmk

thats funny, i spoke to a computer when i called the number. It was very irritating, not to mention they didnt ask me what version I wanted (vhs dvd)

Oh well, guess well see when it comes.

Upvote 0
Nineinchnailsmk said:
thats funny, i spoke to a computer when i called the number. It was very irritating, not to mention they didnt ask me what version I wanted (vhs dvd)

Oh well, guess well see when it comes.

I stand corrected. I missed understood him. He did speak to a computer and not a live person. He guranteed me that it would be a DVD, 2005 and would be here within 4-6 weeks. We'll see - - and now I'm all worried :(

Chele

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom