Planet Hollywood

LSUxStitch

DisneyGrown-Up said:
Perhaps not, but this is a trademark thing for me to do. I've been visiting message boards for more than half-a-decade now and this is the thing that defines me.

Please don't laugh or smile at me because of this...I hate being ridiculed because of my quirks (and being called "dude" doesn't make me feel too good about myself, either).:( :mad:

Sincerely,

John "DisneyGrown-Up" Kilduff

No worries, yours isn't half as annoying as YENSIDYETI.

Scooter

Count me in as one who enjoys Eating at Planet Hollywood.
I always seem to find coupons that have 10% off Meals at Planet Hollywood when I'm in the Orlando area.
The decore is great and the waitresses aren't hard to look at either.
If you don't like Planet Hollywood I'd say walk by it...but for those of us who DO like it ....let us enjoy ourselves

PlaneJane

In the Parks
No
The Mcdonalds down there is by far the worst as far as cleanliness goes. Everytime I have been in there, there is always food on the floor! The amount of people it cycles through is pretty amazing though. McDonalds would only be a choice if I was saving up for a fancy resturant later on.

Punkss

While it was nothing amazing its definitley worth having it there. We enjoyed our little meal there and the service was ok, just not brilliant, but saying that how can everything be brilliant?!

Me and the girlfriend prefer the Hard Rock Cafe, we have been to quite a few now and all have been exemplary. We have been to London (the original and still the best!), Paris, Barcelona, Manchester and of course Orlando.

Speedbird

I got Campilobacter from McDonalds in PI last May but was back home before the lab results came back so I couldn't really complain without a lot of hassle. There's nothing wrong with Planet Hollywood. I've eaten in better places and I've eat in a lot worse and paid more. People seem to want a perfect world and this is real life. Chill out people, you'll have a stroke stressing about insignificant stuff like this.

Here endth the lesson...

I have never eaten at PH in DTD but I have eaten at the one in Niagara Falls a few times with no complaints.. We wil be going there to eat especially because we got a free meal with our package.. :)

HRC < HoB

I used to LOVE the Hard Rock at Universal when it was in the guitar shaped building. Now that it's been relocated to the Hard Rock Live, it feels very generic and you have to walk a mile and a half... probably more actually... to get to it from the parking lot. The old place had parking at the end of the guitar neck and you walked across it to get to the restaurant.

Thank God for sending the Blues Brothers on a mission to provide great food, great music, and great atmosphere to the good people of Orlando. The House of Blues is a place of worship on several spiritual fronts!

-Billy

CoffeeJedi

john, sorry if I ticked you off, the smiley faces and caling you "dude" were an attempt to foster a sense of lightheartedness and friendliness, especially since you said that you had a bad experience somewhere else. I was just trying to convey the fact that you can relax a little if you want. I call everyone dude, even my wife occasionally :)

to save yourself some typing, you could move your signature into an actual forum "sig" so it will be automagically appended to your comments. you'll find that option in your profile settings

MartyMouse

Lee said:
Ok...I'll be the odd one out.
I eat there on a fairly regular basis and I enjoy the food and the atmosphere.
No complaints from me.:D
Whatnext said:
Anybody else love the Captain Crunch chicken fingers ?

I eat there about 8 out of 10 time I go to Downtown Disney. I remember when the first bunch of Planet Hollywoods opened, E! (back when the network was good) ran a story about them and I think it was Stallone or Willis was talking about how great the Chicken Crunch was and after that I had to try it. Once Planet Hollywood opened by the AMC at Pleaser Island (I always tried to see the latest Disney movie there, well back when Disney movies were good) I had to have that Chicken Crunch and I feel in love with it, so much that I make it at home now. But sadly Planet Hollywood isn’t what it used to be the staff is the worst on Disney property, they haven’t added any new props in years and the way cool movies clips have been replaced with music videos played way too loud. I still go to PH but it’s not nearly as good as it once was, something should be done, when I had a better experience at the PH in the Disney Village in Disneyland Paris, something’s wrong.

By the way Lee … nice avatar, that movie was awesome.

nerdboyrockstar

I have a blast at Planet Hollywood. The music is really fun, the cap'n'crunch chicken fingers are awesome.. We order them like drinks.. "another round of the chicken fingers!" And I always get L.A. Lasagna. Sooo good..

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom