Planet Hollywood Observatory

Orla

Original Poster
Hello looking for some advice please, has anybody had a good experience in Planet Hollywood Observatory? We have ADR's for May18 but all of the reviews I have read are really bad! We are bringing our 6yr old daughter with us, I can't find a kids menu online, do they have one? I have read also that it is very loud there, she found T-Rex and Rainforest very loud last time... Considering cancelling reservation and just going to D-Luxe burger. Burgers are her absolute favourite.

drwadadli

I used to eat at Planet Hollywood a lot prior to 2000 but since then I think their quality of food has gone downhill. I have really wanted to go back since especially since IMO, there are much better restaurants around Disney Springs than Planet Hollywood. You were asking for a kid's menu and I found one from March 2018...

https://touringplans.com/walt-disney-world/dining/planet-hollywood/menus/kids-lunch-dinner

You also mentioned D-Luxe Burgers. Again IMO, I would go to D-Luxe Burgers anytime over Planet Hollywood. My wife and I went to D-Luxe Burgers shortly after they opened. We split a regular order of fries after we saw how large the regular order actually are. We ordered two different burgers and ate half of each other. The burgers are really good and huge. When we get a burger craving and we are in Orlando, that is were we go. Also, we now split a burger and a regular order of fries and that is enough to fill us up. With outdoor seating, you have your choice of eating inside or out.

Enjoy your trip next month but I would pick D-Luxe Burger over Planet Hollywood.

Orla

Original Poster
I used to eat at Planet Hollywood a lot prior to 2000 but since then I think their quality of food has gone downhill. I have really wanted to go back since especially since IMO, there are much better restaurants around Disney Springs than Planet Hollywood. You were asking for a kid's menu and I found one from March 2018...

https://touringplans.com/walt-disney-world/dining/planet-hollywood/menus/kids-lunch-dinner

You also mentioned D-Luxe Burgers. Again IMO, I would go to D-Luxe Burgers anytime over Planet Hollywood. My wife and I went to D-Luxe Burgers shortly after they opened. We split a regular order of fries after we saw how large the regular order actually are. We ordered two different burgers and ate half of each other. The burgers are really good and huge. When we get a burger craving and we are in Orlando, that is were we go. Also, we now split a burger and a regular order of fries and that is enough to fill us up. With outdoor seating, you have your choice of eating inside or out.

Enjoy your trip next month but I would pick D-Luxe Burger over Planet Hollywood.

Thank you so much for the info. Definitely will be heading to D-Luxe burger.

KellBelle

We ate there in December. Overall a disappointment and very expensive. Food was subpar and it was VERY noisy, not able to have any table conversation at all. Disney Springs has so many great restaurants, I regretted choosing Planet Hollywood. The Polite Pig is a favorite of ours, but might not be the best choice for a child. Food is great, but just no special atmosphere.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom