Places to live

MiduraMagic4

Original Poster
If you had to live anywhere in WDW where would it be?
I would pick either the laughin place on SM or The city scene on PP so when I get bored I could just mash all the little buildings. Where would you want to leave if forced to live in any ride for a week?

bassman

no one would have to force me,i would volunteer.:lol:

erm either somewhere in AK,harambe or the EE area is nice.

or M:S

or on the jungle cruise or the swiss family robinson treehouse.

Ella's Mommy

Okay I think it would be HM, or CoP in the future scene. In CoP it would always be Xmas and we would be having pizza every night!!!

beanbunny

On the Peoplemover - that way I could watch over Magic Kingdom, enjoy the fireworks and keep rested!! - Something that NEVER happens at Disney!

cb3k

If you had to live anywhere in WDW where would it be?
I would pick either the laughin place on SM or The city scene on PP so when I get bored I could just mash all the little buildings. Where would you want to leave if forced to live in any ride for a week?
Good thread...First I would head over to HISTA and shrink myself down, then I would leave the show in the middle so Wayne Zalinski couldn't bring me back up to average...After that I would head over to SM and live in Brer Frogs humble little abode, and relax in the laughin place and briar patch all day....

stephdanielle

I agree with people that have said somewhere on Main St, but besides that I would hands down say the Swiss Family Treehouse. I adore that story and have since I was young, always thought it was so cool so definitely there.

disneymania121

Live in mk

If I could live anywhere in disney, I would either live in front of the hat in mgm, right out side norway in epcot, and either main street in mk,

cb3k

Pirates of the Caribbean,Main Street,Tower of Terror or in the United Kingdom at epcot
Ahhh...The UK, I forgot about that one...I've now officially decided on the UK as my spring/summer home and the laughing place is where I will reside in the fall/winter...

Number_6

I'd have to go with the Japan pavillion at Epcot, with the occasional visit to Castaway Creek over at Typhoon Lagoon.

sandicinderelli

I would live either above Edy's Ice Cream Corner or above the Emporium next to the Car Barn on Main Street USA.

Cinderella's Castle would also be nice!

MiduraMagic4

Original Poster
Ya the UK would be awesome. I would live there in the winter when its all dull and dreary and chilly out. Then it would really kind of feel like UK. I would sleep in the tele booth, watch the Beatles for mid afternoon entertainment then back to the pub for dinner and just engulf snake bites and yell UNITED all night.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom