Places To Eat

AkiraRaptor

Meega, nala kwishta!
Milko23 said:
I Am Going To Disney In November, Can Anyone Recommend The Best Places To Go And Eat?

What are you looking for? What do you like?

Some of my favorites are Flying Fish, Liberty Tree Tavern, Rose and Crown, Artist's Point and Boma.

Upvote 0

tigsmom

The Liberty Tree Tavern in the MK is good, Marrakesh in Morroco at EPCOT is fun, Tusker House in DAK was better than I expected.

Whispernig Canyon Cafe in the WL & Chef Mickey's in the Contemporary are great for breakfast. The Consourse Steakhouse (also in the Contemporary) is one of our favorites. Can't beat 'Ohana in the Polynesian...the list goes on & on. :wave:

Upvote 0

ClemsonTigger

Naturally Grumpy
Let's narrow things down a little

Whoa...I don't remember the last official count of restaurants on the property, but I would guess at around 75. It would be helpful if you gave us some preferences, price range, atmosphere...

To get a good general idea, and sampling of the various menus, check out:
http://www.allearsnet.com/din/dining.htm

When you select a few that meet with your itinerary or narrow it down to parks that you will be visiting, we can do a better job with our suggestions. But a word of caution...there are probably as many opinions in this topic as there are members on the board.

Upvote 0

TheDisneyGirl02

If you are interested in quick service, I suggest at MK Cosmic Ray Cafe or Columbia Harbour House (two of my favorite places to eat on property). If you want a good sit down meal, Cinderella's Royal Table is always fun as is the Crystal Palace.

Have a wonderful trip!

TheDisneyGirl02

Upvote 0

Mom's the word

Too many choices

I would definitely check allearsnet.com and make notes! There are so many places to eat and so many different types of food that it can be overwhelming. Some of our faves are the Biergarten in Germany, 50's Prime Time and Sci-Fi Dine-In at MGM, The Land in Future World and Pinocchio's Village Haus at the Magic Kingdom. Don't forget to check out the hotel restaurants either - Cape May Cafe at the Beach Club has a great buffet, Spoodles at the Boardwalk has wonderful variety, it's a long list. Have fun picking. :)

Upvote 0

Shellybelle

We went to Disney three times before we even knew about 'Ohanas in the Poly and then a friend HIGHLY recommended it. It is considered one of our best discoveries! We love to eat there and watch Wishes. That's the great thing about Disney, not only is the food good at the restaurants, the atmosphere and theming improves the whole experience!

Upvote 0

DigitalDisney

There are hundreds of options here. Of course, what one person likes, another person may hate.

What type of food do you like? Do you like themed dining? Would you be willing to go to a resort to eat? How much money do you want to spend?

Upvote 0

aimster

I've only eaten at one "sit down" restaurant at WDW... Crystal Palace. I'm usually on a budget so I just get stuff at the counter service places for the most part. Most of those places have pretty decent if not really good food for the most part.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom