Places In Disney World To Buy Cat Toys

SyracuseDisneyFan

Original Poster
Hi. So, I'm planning a trip to Disney World for next year. Anyone know of a place in the parks or Disney Springs where I can buy toys for my cats? Thanks. I feel like I got some in 2008 at the World Of Disney store, but I don't know.

DisneyFanatic12

Hi. So, I'm planning a trip to Disney World for next year. Anyone know of a place in the parks or Disney Springs where I can buy toys for my cats? Thanks. I feel like I got some in 2008 at the World Of Disney store, but I don't know.
There is a whole section dedicated to pet toys at the Co-Op (a store at Disney Springs). Almost every pet accessory that Disney offers is sold there, with plenty of cat toys to choose from.

(https://www.disneysprings.com/shopping/marketplace-co-op-disney-tails/)

The World of Disney sells many pet toys at it as well, but you’ll have to search far more than you would at Disney Tails.

JoeCamel

adimond

I asked around on Main Street a few years ago, and they had ZERO for dogs or cats. Americans love their pets, so it didn't seem like Disney to whiff on such a big revenue stream...except that, yeah, do they really want people to see Fluffy mauling their mousy corporate logo?

Thankfully my sister just had a kid. No shortage of merch to buy at WDW for human babies 🤣

JIMINYCR

I asked around on Main Street a few years ago, and they had ZERO for dogs or cats. Americans love their pets, so it didn't seem like Disney to whiff on such a big revenue stream...except that, yeah, do they really want people to see Fluffy mauling their mousy corporate logo?

Thankfully my sister just had a kid. No shortage of merch to buy at WDW for human babies 🤣
Fluffy or Spot mauling their corporate logo doesnt come into play here. Selling merch is measured in how it moves and the profits it makes. Disney once had several shops that had shelf space for pet owners looking to buy pet specific merchandise. Shelf space was taken up with leashes, collars, bowls, chew toys etc. Over the years those places stopped carrying the merch giving that retail space over for other things. Im going out on a limb to say Dis sales of pet things were not as dynamic as shirts, figurines and other merch so stocking pet merch was not proven to be a money maker.

NelleBelle

When I was at MK this past Sept, one of the shops on the Emporium side did have a very small selection of pet collars, leashes, and Minnie dress/harness. I passed because 1) they didn’t have the dress/harness in a size for my standard poodle and 2) I’ve seen and bought better Disney-themed dog things on Etsy and PetSmart

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom