Pizza Planet Watch

Magicart87

No Refunds!
Premium Member
Original Poster
It seems that Disney is intent on having a Pizza Planet space-themed pizza parlor/arcade inspired by the movie Toy Story... this time in Disneyland's Tomorrowland. Would a return be likely for WDW; specifically in MK's Tomorrowland or as a 2nd attempt for Hollywood Studios?

What are your thoughts; would you like to see Pizza Planet return?

Last edited:

Magicart87

No Refunds!
Premium Member
Original Poster
Tom Corless is the source. It’s supposed to be a temporary rethemeing of Redd Rockett’s Pizza Port for PIXAR Fest. There’s no official announcement from Disney.
Is it really just Corless? I must have skimmed about a dozen articles on Google all with varying degrees of info. Thought it was* official. Huh.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
Is it really just Corless? I must have skimmed about a dozen articles on Google all with varying degrees of info. Thought it was* official. Huh.

When he says something, dozens of sites and even local news channels will quote him (with or without attribution) as a 'source' since they don't have sources of their own. Same with Jim Hill.

Captain Barbossa

You did a wise decision not to. But, even if you went when it was changed to Pizzarizzo it's the same bland pizza you get at your resort hotel..
Haha yeah, I've heard other people say similar things. The best cheap/basic personal pizza that I've had on the property, have come from Catalina Eddie's. They've just always tasted better there to me.

Cmdr_Crimson

Haha yeah, I've heard other people say similar things. The best cheap/basic personal pizza that I've had on the property, have come from Catalina Eddie's.

Yep....It's the Same Pizza....
Q8Y5V.gif

Model3 McQueen

In the Parks
No
TomorrowIPLand:

Star Tours
Hyperspace Mountain
Pizza Planet
Star Wars Launch Bay
Star Wars Path of the Jedi
Jedi Training Academy
"The Star Trader", with nothing but Star Wars merchandise

Meanwhile...
RR / Peoplemover tracks are still abandoned after over a decade
Autopia fills the land with gasoline fumes
Buzz Lightyear and Astro Orbitor still exists

Magicart87

No Refunds!
Premium Member
Original Poster
Would be easy enough to say that Andy got a Pizza Planet play set. Though I honestly wouldn’t be opposed to Cosmic Ray’s turning into Pizza Planet either. It makes sense.

Given it's proximity to Buzz, I wouldn't be opposed to the Stitch building becoming a Pizza Planet. Although swapping an attraction for an eatery isn't exactly a win.

MrConbon

Given it's proximity to Buzz, I wouldn't be opposed to the Stitch building becoming a Pizza Planet. Although swapping an attraction for an eatery isn't exactly a win.

That’s why it would be easier to turn Cosmic Ray’s into Pizza Planet since they already have a kitchen and tables set up. Turn the area with Sunny into an arcade and have the expanded area they’re currently building be the seating.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom