Pizza Planet delivery truck rumor

PencilTest

The only movies I'm not sure of are Monsters, Inc. and a bugs life (though I seem to recall it being in there, I just can't remember where). But it is in all the others in some way, shape, or form.

darthjohnny

I believe the Wikipedia is pretty much right for most of the movies.. I just looked at that scene on the Incredibles DVD, however, couldn't find the Pizza Planet truck.

It's definitely in Bugs Life...it's, if I remember correctly sitting near the Bug Carnival thingy...as well as the trailer that Randall in Monsters Inc. has his final demise (kinda)...but the trailer is sitting with the Pizza Planet truck just in the background of the carnival. I didn't see it in either the Incredibles or Cars, but then again...I wasn't really looking either. I'll have to double check.

imagineer boy

In a bug's life, the pizza planet truck is located right next to the trailer which the bug city is under. This is the same place where Randall meets his demise in Monsters Inc which also shows the Pizza Planet truck in its same place. In Finding Nemo, the pizza planet truck can be seen zooming by breifly in the scene where Gill is explaining his escape plan to Nemo. When the POV fish in the bag is rolling across the road, the truck drives quickly by. In Cars, the Pizza planet truck can be seen to the left of the screen in the California stadium when they do a close up of the announcers. The only movie that I don't think has it is the Incredables. But I have heard that the truck can be seen on the highway after they land the trailer on it.

Rey

Pizza Planet truck in the Incredibles

I think I have found the Pizza Planet truck in the Incredibles. The truck is in black and white. The truck is in scene 4 when Dash is sent to the principal's office. Anyways, Bernie, Dash's teacher, is showing a video clip of Dash putting a thumb tack on his chair in black and white and while he says "Wait! Wait!" you could see the truck, but you really have to watch very carefully the movie frame by frame and focus only on the TV. The truck resembles, I think, the Cars Pizza Planet truck.

Recap, the Pizza Planet truck is, I think, in black and white in scene 4 just after Bernie says "Wait! Wait!" and pointing his finger on the TV. Bernie, Dash's teacher, even says "Right there...!" after the truck is shown.

"You can barely see it on the tape." says Dash later on in scene 5. When I say frame by frame I mean one second has 24 frames.

I hope this helps on Christmas Day 2006.

Sayonara.

darthjohnny

I think I have found the Pizza Planet truck in the Incredibles. The truck is in black and white. The truck is in scene 4 when Dash is sent to the principal's office. Anyways, Bernie, Dash's teacher, is showing a video clip of Dash putting a thumb tack on his chair in black and white and while he says "Wait! Wait!" you could see the truck, but you really have to watch very carefully the movie frame by frame and focus only on the TV. The truck resembles, I think, the Cars Pizza Planet truck.

Recap, the Pizza Planet truck is, I think, in black and white in scene 4 just after Bernie says "Wait! Wait!" and pointing his finger on the TV. Bernie, Dash's teacher, even says "Right there...!" after the truck is shown.

"You can barely see it on tape." says Dash later on in scene 5. When I say frame by frame I mean one second has 24 frames.

I hope this helps on Christmas Day 2006.

Sayonara.

Thanks for the info! I'll have to look for it! :)

Rey

An incredible riddle

I have a riddle for you. Where is a “piza” “planet” “truck” in the Incredibles?
They are in Bernie Kropp’s video.
<O:p</O:p
If you go back to Bernie Kropp‘s black and white video again in chapter/scene 4 in the classroom above the students, there is an alphabet letter chart on top of the wall Aa Bb Cc Dd Ee Ff Gg…(covered by light fixture) Jj and the letters PIZA at the end of the chart.
<O:p></O:p>
You can see a globe or a planet behind Dash in the classroom in the video.
There is also a truck, but you have to go to PixarPlanet.com to check it out!

darthjohnny

I have a riddle for you. Where is a “piza” “planet” “truck” in the Incredibles?
They are in Bernie Kropp’s video.
<O:p</O:p
If you go back to Bernie Kropp‘s black and white video again in chapter/scene 4 in the classroom above the students, there is an alphabet letter chart on top of the wall Aa Bb Cc Dd Ee Ff Gg…(covered by light fixture) Jj and the letters PIZA at the end of the chart.
You can see a globe or a planet behind Dash in the classroom in the video.
There is also a truck, but you have to go to PixarPlanet.com to check it out!

Wow! There is a PIZA! And there is a globe or "planet." But I didn't see a truck. What's ever in the background looks more like a building, rather then a truck but I could be mistaken. I looked on PixarPlanet.com in the Incredibles forum, but I couldn't see an actual truck in those two pictures put up by PixarVixen. Good sleuthing skills Rey! I'll have to look more closely at it again! :) :D :sohappy:

On as side note: do you guys think the Pizza Planet truck will be in Ratatouille?

I can't really see a pizza truck in France, unless of course either the main characters travel to the USA (so the rats can eat the cheese on the pizza :lol:) or maybe Pizza Planet expands its chain to other nations, and the truck will say in French something like "Planète De Pizza."

Rey

darthjohnny

I think there will be a pizza planet truck in Ratatouille. My best guess is that in Ratatouille, there will be a part in Ratatouille that doesn’t belong, and there, you will find clues for the pizza planet truck. Look for Linguini played by Lou Romano to give us some clues.

Yeah, I agree darthjohnny. The Pizza Planet truck does NOT belong in Ratatouille. It so American

darthjohnny

darthjohnny

I think there will be a pizza planet truck in Ratatouille. My best guest is that in Ratatouille, there will be a part in Ratatouille that doesn’t belong, and there, you will find clues for the pizza planet truck. Look for Linguini played by Lou Romano to give us some clues.

Yeah, I agree darthjohnny. The Pizza Planet truck does NOT belong in Ratatouille. It so American

Can't wait to find out this summer! :)

Rey

What’s black & white and spread all over and took 792 days to solve?

The PIZA planet truck in the Incredibles.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom