pizza delivery

madhatter

does dominos, pizza hut or restraunts like that deliver to disney resorts. i think disney has thier own , but i can't imagine it being very good considering i think most disney nondine-in food is nasty and overpriced.

alee4eva

Actually I'm a huge fan of the pizza service... and I don't think it's too overpriced-- i can't remember exactly how much. But it is very good.. esp the three cheese yum!!

Upvote 0

JoeCap

If you look in the yellow pages while at the resort there are few pizza shops that deliver. If I remember correctly, they say right in the ad that they deliver to Disney. I know for a fact that Pizza Hut in LBV delivers to Old Key West. We use it all the time.

:)

Joe

Upvote 0

figmentmom

We always had good experiences with the pizza delivery at Port Orleans - good pizza, good prices!

I have a pizza delivery story to share, though - it might be slightly off-topic, but here goes. On our first trip to WDW, we stayed at the Howard Johnson's on Hotel Plaza Boulevard (I think it's a Courtyard by Marriott now - this was back in 1988). Anyway, we called a pizza place that promised delivery to our hotel, and ordered. Two hours later, the place called us back to report that HoJo's had refused to let them deliver, and had in fact thrown them off the property! The only way we could get our (by now stone-cold) pizza from the pizza place was to meet them in the parking lot of the next hotel over!!! Our kids were really little and STARVING by then, and my husband and I were in no mood to stand around in an unfamiliar parking lot after dark to meet ANYONE! Complaints to the front desk went completely unheeded, of course. It's funny now, but it was not amusing at the time.

Moral of the story - make SURE they will deliver first!!! :animwink:

Upvote 0

WDWManic

Ive ordered Pizza before and the Pizza never came.... in the morning I found it outside my room..... they didnt even knock on the door and give it too me...LOL

Upvote 0

TURKEY

I really like the Pizza. It's expensive, but its Disney. I really like the crust. There are plennty of toppings and also the size is big. I'm a big eater and me and my family can barely finish the pizza. I think its a 16 inch pizza.

If you don't want to spend the money for Disney pizza, then I suggest either Pizza Hut or Papa John's. They both have excellent pizza delivery to CP housing. I know the Pizza Hut is the same one that delivers to WDW and I imagine Papa John's is too.

Upvote 0

tigger1968

I swear I saw Domino's at the ASMusic on one visit. We have used the delivery service, and it does cost a little more, but hey, you're on vacation! At the All Stars, we have gotten in the habit of just ordering pizza to go from the food court.

Upvote 0

cspiwak

My wife and I have order Dominos when we stayed at C.Springs a few years ago. When the guy got there had given our pizza to the wrong person and we got stuck with a cheese pizza and no soda :lol: It was given to us for free but we tipped the guy well because he felt so bad.

Upvote 0

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
Originally posted by Disney4648
I dont think Disney lets Outside orders come into the resorts. It would let them loose a lot of money.

i think they do. I know Pizza Hut delivers on property. We order them all the time for meetings at Epcot. However, if they don't they're like 2 mins from WDW property, so a cab wouldn't cost you a lot.

Upvote 0

kellympmo

Pizza

When we at the BC last October we ordered Dominoes. We had gotten in late (midnight) and thought pizza would be great while we unpacked. I think it arrived about 1:30-I had fallen asleep. We had to pick it up in the lobby (very long walk). We ordered hamburger & onion and it was ham & onion (kind of strange-I thought). Kind of a disaster--but the delivery guy was very nice. I have never ordered from the pizza sevice--but it would have to be better.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom