Pixies Prompts and Personal Corner

DisneyFan18

Pixies Personal Life:

Today has been the worst day in a while. Send memes or cute pictures or neat Disney facts as I muddle my way through the rest of it.
I only have memes of Mexico's Politics, we're kind of in an election progress, and however one of them is super funny (although a terrible candidate), he literally proposed tu cut the hands of the corrupt politicians! And during the debate, he asked two candidates to hug!

Pi on my Cake

In the Parks
Yes

Pixies Personal Life:

Today has been the worst day in a while. Send memes or cute pictures or neat Disney facts as I muddle my way through the rest of it.
ea88dcb720b182d3b463cc36f4b48d61.jpg

pixie_princess

Original Poster
Pixies Personal Life:

My first thunderstorm back in Florida. Yay.

At first I really loved my roommates and now... IDK. I feel like they think I am annoying. They are so so so different and seem to just kinda... follow along. Not like they really want to but more like they come along so I stop asking. I don't know. But I have traditions tomorrow so that's good. Then I can start making the moneys.

Voxel

President of Progress City
Pixies Personal Life:

My first thunderstorm back in Florida. Yay.

At first I really loved my roommates and now... IDK. I feel like they think I am annoying. They are so so so different and seem to just kinda... follow along. Not like they really want to but more like they come along so I stop asking. I don't know. But I have traditions tomorrow so that's good. Then I can start making the moneys.

Pi on my Cake

In the Parks
Yes
is anyone awake im not having a very good night and need distractions
I'm sorry no one was up last night. If this ever happens again and you need a distraction, I have a couple of questions ideas

Space has a thread going on with daily open brainstorming. New prompt everyone works on each day. You can take the prompts and either work on them in that thread or take the prompts and do your own things here. Even going to past days if you need it.

https://forums.wdwmagic.com/threads/around-the-resorts-in-30-days.875433/page-46#post-8274752

The one sentence competition has started again! Round two ends tonight. You could go back and do the past rounds (like just for fun/distraction) either on that thread or here. As well as hopping into the current round.

https://forums.wdwmagic.com/threads/one-sentence-competition-season-4-episode-3.944053/

Looking at past seasons of the one sentence comp can be a good distraction too. I've done that on my low nights. It gives you prompts to think on and a lot of neat couple sentence projects from other people to read.

pixie_princess

Original Poster
I'm sorry no one was up last night. If this ever happens again and you need a distraction, I have a couple of questions ideas

Space has a thread going on with daily open brainstorming. New prompt everyone works on each day. You can take the prompts and either work on them in that thread or take the prompts and do your own things here. Even going to past days if you need it.

https://forums.wdwmagic.com/threads/around-the-resorts-in-30-days.875433/page-46#post-8274752

The one sentence competition has started again! Round two ends tonight. You could go back and do the past rounds (like just for fun/distraction) either on that thread or here. As well as hopping into the current round.

https://forums.wdwmagic.com/threads/one-sentence-competition-season-4-episode-3.944053/

Looking at past seasons of the one sentence comp can be a good distraction too. I've done that on my low nights. It gives you prompts to think on and a lot of neat couple sentence projects from other people to read.

Thanks pi. To bad no one is up tonigh for club 30 booze. cause. . wow tonight has beeing ===a night

pixie_princess

Original Poster
tenor.gif

*Sorta

Work has been crazy hectic and I definitely do not sleep enough and am super sick at the moment but I miss you guys and I heard Pi is doin a thing so if I have time I wanna be back at least a little. Expect this to get some more attention, keep an eye out for me over at One Little Spark (sponsored by stealing) and I hope to be posting some Disney World pics here soon.

Pi on my Cake

In the Parks
Yes
tenor.gif

*Sorta

Work has been crazy hectic and I definitely do not sleep enough and am super sick at the moment but I miss you guys and I heard Pi is doin a thing so if I have time I wanna be back at least a little. Expect this to get some more attention, keep an eye out for me over at One Little Spark (sponsored by stealing) and I hope to be posting some Disney World pics here soon.
Great to see you back!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom