Pixies Prompts and Personal Corner

Pi on my Cake

In the Parks
Yes
I, in the middle of the night last night, ended up planning out a whole plot for a not stupid Sonic game while watching the Stupidest Sonic Game ever with my boyfriend. Would anyone be interested in hearing my plan and then petitioning for me to take over the Sonic writing team???
Heaven knows the Sonic writing team could use a new lead lol! Let's hear it!

Suchomimus

the Stupidest Sonic Game ever
fcd9801ec2de680790a84dc985517d9e

pixie_princess

Original Poster
ALRIGHT so now that I have (some) time and also remember (most of) what my sleep deprived brain came up with...

SONIC AND THE TEST OF TIME:

In this new addition to the Sonic franchise, Sonic goes back in time, as do Tails Knuckles, and Amy... But they don't stick together.

Tails invents a time machine to go back in time and do research on the Chaos Emeralds to hopefully learn more about their powers. Sonic and Tails intend to test the machine on their own, seeing as it could be dangerous. However Knuckles insists on going to keep an eye on the Emeralds as well as doing his own research on his history as a Guardian of the Emeralds. Amy refuses to let Sonic go into the danger alone. So the group of 4 step in, and head back in time...

*BOOM* The time machine starts to fracture and all of a sudden the four are wrenched apart and scattered through time.

Sonic ends up in the prehistoric Dinosaur age. He must use his speed and quick thinking to outrun the carnivorous beasts, find 2 of the emeralds lost with him, and get back home.

(part 2 coming soon)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom