Pixie Hollow Discussion

DisneyParksFan1

Original Poster
Love the video. I'm pretty sure our Pixie Hollow will be higher scaled than that though. It will be a complete lagoon with a tree in the middle. Reminiscent of Animal Kingdom. Of course a lot smaller but you catch my drift.

_Scar

Love the video. I'm pretty sure our Pixie Hollow will be higher scaled than that though. It will be a complete lagoon with a tree in the middle. Reminiscent of Animal Kingdom. Of course a lot smaller but you catch my drift.

Yes, and hopefully it will include a larger scale light show maybe involving the tree somehow.

Wouldn't it make sense for Tink to fly here now rather than TLand?

DisneyParksFan1

Original Poster
Yeah it would but it'd be kinda weird having her fly from the castle to PH because she would be facing backwards and well it'd just be weird having her face backwards than towards the guests.

Yes, it'd be cool if the light/water show had water shoot from one side of the bridge to another, if you catch my drift.

_Scar

Yeah it would but it'd be kinda weird having her fly from the castle to PH because she would be facing backwards and well it'd just be weird having her face backwards than towards the guests.

Yes, it'd be cool if the light/water show had water shoot from one side of the bridge to another, if you catch my drift.

Oh... barnacles. I didn't think of that. Perhaps if we move the castle sideways and put Main Street in TLand's place... EUREKA!

DisneyParksFan1

Original Poster
Oh... barnacles. I didn't think of that. Perhaps if we move the castle sideways and put Main Street in TLand's place... EUREKA!

:eek::eek::eek:That would be epic...

Lolz. Uhh, no just, no... That would just be an...

0865.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom