Pixar wants monster's share of movie profits

MrPromey

Originally posted by DisneyWorldGuru
I got my info. from the tour guide. I was asking questions about the partnership between Pixar and Disney.

Well, that's what I'm getting at. The guide is possibly less knowledgeable than the animators...

You have to figure that these are general cast members who are given certain information to talk about. They aren't necessarily people with intimate knowledge of Disney's working relationship with partners. Any time you go off the scripted information, there is a good chance for mis-information. I heard one of them tell an inquiring guest that 100% of all Disney animation was still hand drawn. Now this was a few years ago but as far back as Beauty and the Beast, they were using computers for complex effects.

If it had been part of the scripted tour, I would suspect something from Disney but I hardly imagine they would be setting cast members up with false information to be given out when individual guests ask. That's hardly an efficient way to spread misinformation unless you are going to put a stooge in every tour to ask the question and then have the answer given aloud to the whole group, don't you think? :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom