Pixar, Innoventions and The Studios

DisneyRoxMySox

Original Poster
Innoventions is about change and technology. This technology differs from transportaion, video games, communication and exercise. We know that Innoventions may not be the best place to visit anymore as it is filled with video games and interactive stops. I know that I only like to walk through, for some nice a/c and maybe a stop at a staion. Computer generation is a new form of technology that seems to becoming more popular as a form of animation. I was wondering how everyone felt of a pixar attraction in Innoventions, wheter it be east or west.

If not Innoventions, does anyone think it will be a good idea to add an interactive Pixar station at the Amination tour at the studios? Does anyone want to see Pixar Studios come to Flordia and rename the park Disney-Pixar Studios?

CaptainMichael

DisneyRoxMySox said:
Does anyone want to see Pixar Studios come to Flordia and rename the park Disney-Pixar Studios?
I do because I'm tired of the Disney-MGM Studios being referred to as "MGM":hurl: :brick: and Pixar is an important part of Disney Animation now.

shoppingnut

It definitely would be nice to see Pixar have something in the parks with the CG technology showing people how its done and letting them try their hand at it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom