Pirates trailer HERE NOW

imagineer boy

OH MAN, THIS MOVIE LOOKS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Did you see the ending?! "Better start believing in in ghost stories ms. Turner, YOU'RE IN ONE!" ANd he turns into a skeleton. Thanks alot for the link!!!!!!!!:sohappy:

blm07

Yeah I liked the ending of the trailer, but the rest looks sorta boring to me, probably be enough to get me to watch the movie though. Hope they have some mention of something in the ride.

HMGhost13

Originally posted by blm07
Yeah I liked the ending of the trailer, but the rest looks sorta boring to me, probably be enough to get me to watch the movie though. Hope they have some mention of something in the ride.

looks like a good action flick to me...just what the rid eis...

as far as mentions, in thursday's USAToady, it said that ride references such as the theme song and the dog with keys WERE mentioned...only two mentioned in the paper but were given as examples.

enough

Original Poster
i hope they include the dude with the hairy leg!

i wonder if anyone knows what i'm talking about ;-)

MrPromey

Originally posted by enough
i hope they include the dude with the hairy leg!

i wonder if anyone knows what i'm talking about ;-)

Shame on you trying to look up a pirate's pants!!! Opps, I mean, I have absolutely no idea what you are talking about! :lookaroun

DisneyWonders07

Originally posted by MrPromey
Shame on you trying to look up a pirate's pants!!! Opps, I mean, I have absolutely no idea what you are talking about! :lookaroun

lol MrPromey...Anyways, the stupid trailer won't work for me for some reason, guess I'll have to wait until later today (yup today it's 3 in the morning:lol: )

trekkie

These are the kind of films Walt Disney Pictures needs to produce more of from the get-go, and less cheap short-term-profit junk like THE COUNTRY BEARS or HAUNTED MANSION.

Remember the good ol' days when films like IRON WILL, WHTE FANG, NEWSIES, WHITE FANG II, edtc were what they were mostly known for? WDP is producing so much cheap junk now, it overshadows what few respectable Disneyesque films they do produce (Some which they don't even produce from the get-go. Take REMEMBER THE TITANS for example, which was, in the theaters, Hollywood Pictures).

They are a joke. Hopefully, POTC is some sort of theatrical ressurgence. I hope so, because HM is going to bomb. I would bet my entire savings that it will bomb.

And I hope they don't have some premiere of that film in New Orleans at Disneyland.

I can just hear the silence throughout Royal Street after the movie ends. And It won't be from a stunned audience.

No, I take that back. They'll probably be stunned that they paid $200 per ticket for this piece oftheatrical trash.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom