Pirates rehab debates w/ movie spoilers

Dj Corona

I've just always wanted to know, if the Country Bears movie had been a success like Pirates was, would they've put a Christopher Walken AA in the actual ride, too? Now, ponder THAT for awhile!!

mkepcotmgmak

Dj Corona said:
I've just always wanted to know, if the Country Bears movie had been a success like Pirates was, would they've put a Christopher Walken AA in the actual ride, too? Now, ponder THAT for awhile!!

we already have one haunted mansion, we don't need two. :lol:

Legacy

On Wiki they have the plot for the third movie being Will hunting for Jack's soul "At the World's End". So... yes, they can kill Jack. Yes, he can be dead and still be in the third film. The first movie was about undead pirates and you people think that Jack is REALLY dead?

Calm down and think a little.

:wave:

jaredliu

Lee said:
Actually, the info I have goes back quite a while, back to when there was still talk of turning the up-ramp into a show scene. All of it may have changed, so I don't want to throw too much out there.

The one part that I particularly like (remember, this may have been dropped) was that when you entered the caves there would be a new waterfall off to one side. The idea was to use the waterfall as a screen to project an image of Barbossa (ala Fantasmic), telling you that he was back and on the hunt for Jack.

I like that....:cool:
http://www.mousehub.com/articles/index.php?id=1 This article reveals the silmiar thing as Lee mentioned. Both DL and MK will recieve same upgrades. But DL's POTC is still way better than MK'S.

Hobnail Boot

So, does this mean that Pirates of the Scaribbean is a go as well? Or is that just for Disneyland considering WDW doesn't do holiday overlays to their attractions.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom