Pirates & Princess Party Questions!

hansel1

Original Poster
Are adults allowed to wear costumes during the party nights?

If so, has anyone done this?

If so, what was your costume like?

luvGoofy

Are adults allowed to wear costumes during the party nights?

If so, has anyone done this?

If so, what was your costume like?

We went in August and had a blast. My husband had as much fun as the kids.

aaaa4.jpg

Pocamahontas

It was a blast! And my boyfriend and I dressed up as a pirate and a princess...nothing too elaborate but hey, I got to wear a tiara!:king:

We've been twice already, and I hope he'll let me drag him along this year too!

hansel1

Original Poster
Thank you for your replies. My wife and I intend to wear pirate outfits.

I just wasn't sure, because disney's website says it's o.k. to wear outfits to the party but they have the long standing rule of no costumes for adults.

I can't wait to go to this. I think we will have a blast.

WaltsApprentice

Thank you for your replies. My wife and I intend to wear pirate outfits.

I just wasn't sure, because disney's website says it's o.k. to wear outfits to the party but they have the long standing rule of no costumes for adults.

I can't wait to go to this. I think we will have a blast.

When has there ever been a long standing rule of no costumes for adults??????:shrug: Ever since they started the Halloween party way back when my parents have always dressed up... and now that I'm a little older "not a kid" I still dress up at both parties....But at both parties I have always seen parents dressed up...some in theme with their kids. Maybe its the other way around... no "adult" costumes :lookaroun ...

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
When has there ever been a long standing rule of no costumes for adults??????:shrug: Ever since they started the Halloween party way back when my parents have always dressed up... and now that I'm a little older "not a kid" I still dress up at both parties....But at both parties I have always seen parents dressed up...some in theme with their kids. Maybe its the other way around... no "adult" costumes :lookaroun ...
There is a long standing rule of no costumes for adults during normal park operation but they are allowed to a degree during special events such as MNSSHP, SWW, and P&P.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom