Pirates on sunday 8-13-06

Goosebrent

Original Poster
No you had to have rode on the 13th and the "odd" was in the last scene with Captin Jack it just did not look like it normally does.

mousermerf

Account Suspended
His left sleeve sometimes comes unpinned or whatever from his wrist and so his forearm suddenly appears not to have fullness as the fabric isn't held taunt, but that's the only thing i've seen wrong in that scene. But it's not so much as to even expose his "naughty" cyborg bits, just make his arm look a little deformed.

celestia

I'm surprised nobody has noticed the new cannons and sound effects that were added just last week into the bombardment bay scene on the fort. Most pirate cm's havn't even noticed it.

TakeMe2TheMagic

I cant wait to see the updated POTC, we went on 7-7 and 7-21. DH would not wait in the line :dazzle: plus it was super hot out :hammer:Does anyone know if the lines have clam down any???

TimeTrip

I'm surprised nobody has noticed the new cannons and sound effects that were added just last week into the bombardment bay scene on the fort. Most pirate cm's havn't even noticed it.

There's more new sound effects aside from the ones that were put in for the rehab?

DisneyBride94

Pirate Tutorial

So, glad to hear the lines are not so bad... Does anyone know if the Pirate Tutorial "show" is going to continue throughout the fall? I've heard differing information on this--some say only through August, some say through mid-December. I'm hoping to catch the good Captain at the end of September...

Easy on the good, luv.

Chape19714

So, glad to hear the lines are not so bad... Does anyone know if the Pirate Tutorial "show" is going to continue throughout the fall? I've heard differing information on this--some say only through August, some say through mid-December. I'm hoping to catch the good Captain at the end of September...

Easy on the good, luv.
I don't believe there are plans to stop it, but it may run on a limited scedule, maybe 4-5 days a week with fewer shows.

Check http://pages.prodigy.net/stevesoares/index.htm for weekly updates on WDW entertainment. It's updated normally on Sundays, so check just before you leave for a pretty good indication.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom