Pirates' on deck

kennygman

Original Poster
The Pirates' Life for You!

"Captain Jack Sparrow will be on hand to lead lighthearted "pirate training." Kids will be invited to join the fun, interactive hi-jinks at various times daily, beginning July 7 through the end of August, 2006."
disney website

Not only do we get a redone Pirates ride, but Capt. Jack will be there as well! My son will love this.

Since1976

kennygman said:
The Pirates' Life for You!

"Captain Jack Sparrow will be on hand to lead lighthearted "pirate training." Kids will be invited to join the fun, interactive hi-jinks at various times daily, beginning July 7 through the end of August, 2006."
disney website

Not only do we get a redone Pirates ride, but Capt. Jack will be there as well! My son will love this.

That's great! I bet the actor(s) will have a blast imitating Johnny Depp's wacky mannerisms and way of speaking. That Jack Sparrow is such a great addition to the Disney character pantheon.

1disneydood

lol, now we'll have a drunken pirate wandering the park. *hiccup*:eek: They BETTER keep enough rum on hand.

Wonder if he'll be allowed to *hiccup* flirt with the ladies. :D

bassman

aw dammit.i am there in september,am gonna miss it.no! no! no! :)brick::brick::brick:)
someone please tell me that he is goingg to there longer to just do meet and greets.please!.

disnyfan89

Yes the show (from what little of the script I have read) is a "trunk show" and features two characters Mack and Captain Jack Sparrow.

PaisleyMF

1disneydood said:
lol, now we'll have a drunken pirate wandering the park. *hiccup*:eek: They BETTER keep enough rum on hand.

I don't belive that he'll be that drunk, there is no alcohol at the MK (unless he escapes to EPCOT and bring some from there...

George

Liker of Things
Premium Member
Am I the only one who read the title of this thread and felt like I was seeing text from a webcast of a baseball game?

PaisleyMF

daguru said:
what do you mean no alcohol at MK....I thought there was, a beer here, beer there.....

Shhhhh! thats the second best secret in MK... (maybe the third)

:lookaroun :dazzle: :lookaroun :lol: :lookaroun :dazzle: :lookaroun​

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom