Pirates of the Carribean technical issues, last night (02-26-2017)

BlueThorness

Original Poster
First off, I fully understand that rides can have technical issues, at any given moment. So this is not me complaining that something went wrong... but my children and I were in line for Pirates of the Caribbean, last night, around 9:30, when the cast suddenly advised that there were technical difficulties and everyone needed to exit the ride, from the way they came in, immediately. They unloaded the boats and we noticed orange lights flashing, from inside the loading area, as well as in the queue area. I was just wondering if anyone knows what was going on. It's not uncommon for some kind of delay to be announced, and people to just wait in line, but the cast members actually seemed rather stressed out, and in a hurry to get everyone out.

Bolt

First off, I fully understand that rides can have technical issues, at any given moment. So this is not me complaining that something went wrong... but my children and I were in line for Pirates of the Caribbean, last night, around 9:30, when the cast suddenly advised that there were technical difficulties and everyone needed to exit the ride, from the way they came in, immediately. They unloaded the boats and we noticed orange lights flashing, from inside the loading area, as well as in the queue area. I was just wondering if anyone knows what was going on. It's not uncommon for some kind of delay to be announced, and people to just wait in line, but the cast members actually seemed rather stressed out, and in a hurry to get everyone out.
Very common - the stress is probably just them just trying to get it reopened.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom