Pirates of the Caribbean Question

Sweeties100

Original Poster
I've been on the Pirates of the Caribbean ride in Florida and i'm going to Paris this summer, i've heard there are drops in the ride, are they steep? I'm terrified of steep drops!!! :eek: If you could help, i'd be sooo happy, thanks!! :animwink:

KingStefan

Just a little gentle one - don't worry!

Edit: Yes, Paris. I didn't catch that. But I have ridden that too. Still, nothing really big.

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
You`re in for a real treat. I won`t spoil it, but the ride is longer and far more lavish than the Orlando version.

Paris has 2 main drops and a third small one at the top of the main lift - one of the big ones is slightly bigger than the one in Orlando but neither nothing like Splash Mountain. Even so, you may get splashed or sprayed as the warning signs say.

Mr.EPCOT

You`re in for a real treat. I won`t spoil it, but the ride is longer and far more lavish than the Orlando version.

Paris has 2 main drops and a third small one at the top of the main lift - one of the big ones is slightly bigger than the one in Orlando but neither nothing like Splash Mountain. Even so, you may get splashed or sprayed as the warning signs say.

You know, I've never noticed if you have any Disneyland Paris tribute videos, is that something you've done, Martin?

TheDisneyMagic

You know, I've never noticed if you have any Disneyland Paris tribute videos, is that something you've done, Martin?

He has done tributes for some of the attractions at DLRP, one of the recent ones I have downloaded was: Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs DLP by Martin.

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
:lol: Yep. All of both parks. A 2002 3 part, 3 hour complete tour of the resort, and individual tributes to Phantom Manor, BTM (part of The story of Big Thundermountain, PotC, iasw, the darks rides, SM1 and 2, Autopia, MA!, and Armageddon. Also, FITS, Wishes, MSEP, Disney Cinema Parade and the ToT press opening :D

Mr.EPCOT

:lol: Yep. All of both parks. A 2002 3 part, 3 hour complete tour of the resort, and individual tributes to Phantom Manor, BTM (part of The story of Big Thundermountain, PotC, iasw, the darks rides, SM1 and 2, Autopia, MA!, and Armageddon. Also, FITS, Wishes, MSEP, Disney Cinema Parade and the ToT press opening :D

Awesome, I'll have to check those out once I eventually finally finish watching all of your EPCOT ones.

Philo

The drops are quite small and shallow, it's more of an effect than a thrill.

You may get a splash of water but nothing more. I'm sure if you saw the drops in the light you wouldn't panic at all.

Lisa_C

They are fun, nothing scary as my dad (65) loved it and he won't go on anything remotely like a coaster drop lol.

Kids loved it too - though when we went on it in December they had cut out the blast from the water cannon at the end and I was quite disappointed :-( NOT!

bennyw01

i find that with DLRP if you dont suffer from any medical complaints or problems bite your lip and just say "go on then", everything has alot of depth and strong themeing which for me gives me alot of enjoyment. POTC in paris is possibly one of the better in the world as it retains original filming and original scenes

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom