Pirates League help

mickeymaniacs

Original Poster
Hi everybody! We are going to the World the 7-14th of May and are thinking of having the kids do the Pirates League. I know the package is $29.95 but how much is it for the photo at the end and the cool folder? I have other family members that are going too and my nephew may end up doing it as well so I am trying to get all the info before I call and make reservations. I called the Disney line and the woman I talked to did not know? Any help would be appreciated! :wave:

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
From http://magicaldreamtours.com/piratesleague.html

Pirate League Portrait:
Everyone that participates in the Pirate League is entitled to an individual photo to be taken at the end of their photo.
1st picture with the Pirates League map case/folder - $14.95
Additional photos - $9.95 (does not include the map case/folder)
If a guest purchases the photo, you will be able to access the pictures from your Pirates League experience online or have the photos added to your PhotoPass.

gnuts0306

Hi everybody! We are going to the World the 7-14th of May and are thinking of having the kids do the Pirates League. I know the package is $29.95 but how much is it for the photo at the end and the cool folder? I have other family members that are going too and my nephew may end up doing it as well so I am trying to get all the info before I call and make reservations. I called the Disney line and the woman I talked to did not know? Any help would be appreciated! :wave:

Our 6 yr old daughter did the Pirate League makeover last yr. It was FANTASTIC. She enjoyed it waaaaay more than her princess makeover. I believe we paid about $80 for the pkg we had.....but that included a girl pirate dress, makeup and photo shoot in the secret room. She got more compliments as a pirate than she did as a princess....a few people even going as far as saying it was refreshing to see something other than a princess lol....the pirate league makeover is worth every penny!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom