Pirates figurines

bgoebel

Original Poster
My newly 9 year old daughter absolutely loves potc movies. They are her favorite movies . She just had her secondcyear in a row with pirates themed birthday party. she has a few of the figurines/action figures. She's saving up for pirates experience when we go to Disney next June!! She has the kindest heart and has also informed me that she is also saving up to treat us all to candy from goofys candy shop on main street. She has a long summer ahead off heart meds (one reason we are waiting til next year for our trip) and I'd love to surprise her with some other pirate figurines to make her excited about next years trip (take her mind off medical things this summer). Does anyone know if shop at exit of potc ride has Will Turner, Elizabeth Swan, or Davy jones or know of where I can get them for reasonable price?(websites, etc) eBay has them for $40 or more. I have friends going to Disney in June who can find them for me if they are sold in parks! Thanks in advance ! You guys are wealth of knowledge!

King Mickey

Sadly, the odds of finding them in the park will probably be slim. All the merchandise is for On Stranger Tides and the original trilogy stuff is out of production. They do however have the ones of the fab five dressed as POTC characters.
Mickey as Jack
Minnie as Elizabeth
Donald as Will
Goofy as Davy Jones
Stitch as Barbossa
But I do wish you luck and hope you can get them.:wave:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom