Pirates Effects

Fable McCloud

Original Poster
So, the mist featuring Davy Jones/Blackbeard is now off. Is this official?

I also heard the "Dead Men Tell No Tales" original ride audio was back. Is this confirmed?

I'm just wondering of these are permanent changes, because it would be nice to see LESS movie tie-ins. They could make a movie about Redd...I'd watch that.

Also, just an aside here, but does anyone find it jarring to see such an advanced AA such as Redd next to the waxy faced, more limited and older AA's? I think it's really unsettling. I wish they'd update the older ones. They don't all have to be A100 figures, but maybe a bit more facial articulation and/or re-skinning so they look less cartoon-y next to the hyper realistic ones?

Just needed to complain about something today, thanks for humoring me folks.

Chef Mickey

It was off at least a few months ago when I was there as well.

I doubt it's permanent because it's a very simple/cheap effect. It's probably just the projector or smoke machine is down and in the list of we are too lazy/cheap to fix it right now category.

Fable McCloud

Original Poster

Sorry, didn't realize the post existed...

QuasiNoFroyo

If they ever make a new movie reboot about Redd (since you brought it up), here is a list of actresses I'd like to see in that role:
  • Karen Gillan
  • Emma Stone
  • Madelaine Petsch (the youngest person I'd personally accept for that role)
  • Jessica Chastain
  • Deborah Ann Woll
  • Amy Adams (the oldest person I'd accept for the part)
  • Isla Fisher
  • Rose Leslie
  • Molly C. Quinn

Kram Sacul

In the Parks
Yes
The problem isn't that Redd is "more realistic" or whatever nonsense. She's a shoehorned character that no one asked for. The DLP version of Redd actually looks like the character and doesn't say cheesy dialogue.

General Mayhem

If they ever make a new movie reboot about Redd (since you brought it up), here is a list of actresses I'd like to see in that role:
  • Karen Gillan
  • Emma Stone
  • Madelaine Petsch (the youngest person I'd personally accept for that role)
  • Jessica Chastain
  • Deborah Ann Woll
  • Amy Adams (the oldest person I'd accept for the part)
  • Isla Fisher
  • Rose Leslie
  • Molly C. Quinn
Or we could just not make a film about that abomination they call "Redd". #WeWantsTheRedHead

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom