Pirates: Curse....Movie review :-)

Originally posted by Mickeyman819
Before any of you go to the movie rember one thing

DEAD MAN TELL NO TAILS
lol :hammer:

lol while your rembering that,dont forget one thing. Im Captain Jack Sparrow!

I saw the movie for the third time in two days last night. Maybe Im being a tad obsessive.

Simba1

i brought this up in a different thread, but no one has replied so far...but here's a question (a thread drift, but a question...)

did any of you see the trailer with Haley Joel Osment and the two old guys? It was a movie about bank robbers and the title has "lions" somewhere in it. Anyways, the music they played in the background was (I'm pretty sure) the music from Disney's Soarin'. Did anyone else hear that?! I think it's weird because the aformentioned movie is Warner Bros...conspiracy!? haha....i dunno..but definitely weird.

Personally, I LOVED PoTC. Can't wait for it to come out on DVD and no one wants to see it with me again so...haha...I guess i'll just have to wait until Dec. 2! Hope all is magical where you are.

DixieBelle97

I just saw the movie yesterday and I'm going to see it tonight and one more time after that...for my family. :D The action and the terrific cast make it the best. Orlando was pretty hot, but he can't compare to Hugh Jackman...too bad he's not in the movie.:kiss: :p Hehee. Anyway, it was totally awesome and I'll make sure to watch the demon monkey at the end of the credits this time.:sohappy:

DixieBelle97

Originally posted by imagineergurl
lol while your rembering that,dont forget one thing. Im Captain Jack Sparrow!

I saw the movie for the third time in two days last night. Maybe Im being a tad obsessive.

You're not being obsessive. I saw "X2" 5 times b/c I have a major crush on Hugh Jackman. Keep on seeing the movie...it's a good thing sometimes. :animwink: You're seeing it a lot b/c of Orlando...right?:p

By the way, there is a way to beat watching 2 or more hours of Orlando...watching just 1 minute of Hugh Jackman. LOL.:lol:

Originally posted by DixieBelle97
You're not being obsessive. I saw "X2" 5 times b/c I have a major crush on Hugh Jackman. Keep on seeing the movie...it's a good thing sometimes. :animwink: You're seeing it a lot b/c of Orlando...right?:p

Lol kinda sorta maybe...yes...

mickeygolfer

Originally posted by Simba1
i brought this up in a different thread, but no one has replied so far...but here's a question (a thread drift, but a question...)

did any of you see the trailer with Haley Joel Osment and the two old guys? It was a movie about bank robbers and the title has "lions" somewhere in it. Anyways, the music they played in the background was (I'm pretty sure) the music from Disney's Soarin'. Did anyone else hear that?! I think it's weird because the aformentioned movie is Warner Bros...conspiracy!? haha....i dunno..but definitely weird.

Personally, I LOVED PoTC. Can't wait for it to come out on DVD and no one wants to see it with me again so...haha...I guess i'll just have to wait until Dec. 2! Hope all is magical where you are.

The music you heard was from "The Rocketeer" a Disney Live Action Movie from several years ago. The music is also played at the EPCOT fountain and at Disney MGM and , I believe, Soarin'. Its showes up pretty often in movie trailers and TV also.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom